Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!

Advertisement Placeholder
Before sitting down with prospective customers, try to determine what game the customer is planning to play. You can’t put together a negotiating strategy until you have a good understanding of what the customer wants out of the game. Understand the tactics that will be used to get you to do things that are not in the best interest of your company, and employ tactics that get the best things for your company.

I prefer meeting with my clients physically. From my experience, it’s the best and it has worked well for me. I’d have the opportunity to know my customers and know some personal things about them. This will help strengthen our business relationship. Moreover virtual meetings doesn’t tell you all about a person.

I prefer negotiating business on phone on other social media than going out to meet the client because of the ease the comes with it. It also commands respect in business.

I think I will go with any one that works better. Going out to meet and negotiate gives you the benefit of doubt and you are able to meet your customers in person. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. So depending on the business type and the customers you already had. You can try out anyone.

Working from home can be positive for both enterprise employers and employees. Increased productivity, improved work-life balance, and reduced costs are just some of the ways remote work flexibility can be mutually beneficial.

I prefer to meet people meet people and negotiate deals with them face to face, though at my own term. Nothing beats meeting people and going to new places for me. You knew no who will give you a life changing experience.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

I think it really depends on the nature of the business. If it is real estate business I would prefer to go out and meet with my client face to face. But if it is ordinary purchases, I think you can sit back at home and strike your deal without having to meet the person physically.

I prefer earning money from the comfort of my home rather than going out to meet the clients, because that will give one peace of mind and also reduce stress. As much as am making money from my home then is no need to go out again.

No business thrive without meeting with the clients. One need to go out to meet with them. Customer service is important in business. Depending on the nature of what one is in to, patronage could come to the house too. Notwithstanding, until you have gained good customer base before one could say, he would totally relent at home.

I prefer meeting with my clients physically. From my experience, it’s the best and it has worked well for me. I’d have the opportunity to know my customers and know some personal things about them. This will help strengthen our business relationship. Moreover virtual meetings doesn’t tell you all about a person.
Like a popular quote " Success isn't always about greatness. Trust is built with consistency. We all have to start somewhere, and doing something is better than nothing at all ", consistency in business builds the clients' trust and courage in your business

I believe that if you sit at home in comfort and expecting client to come and meet you makes you seem kind of lazy but if you go out to negotiate with them they will see you as a serious person

For some small business owners, it came naturally. They're the one who started negotiating an allowance and extra TV time with their parents at age four. For most of us, however, it come through effort and experience.

I prefer meeting people to struck deals. Traveling is part of education and I can actually schedule my travel to include some relaxing time while striking deals along the way.
It afford you the opportunity of knowing people and more guarantee/assurance of authenticity

I prefer moving around, when I do, I get to meet people and I'm able to convince and negotiate better with them one on one than online, yesterday I closed 4 sales just by moving around because of referrals.

For negotiating business deals, there is nothing more that I love than going out to meet clients to negotiate these deals for businesses. Staying at home and negotiating business deals to me are a lazy man's job because he is so lazy to go out there. Going out to negotiate deals will bring more of business connections than just agreeing deals.

Well it depends on the nature of the business. There are businesses with online presence where one does not need to go out in search of clients .with his computer he can do his promotion at the comfort of his home and be able to get the customers . However , there is merit in meeting customers face to face for business transaction

I think it really depends on the nature of the business. If it is real estate business I would prefer to go out and meet with my client face to face. But if it is ordinary purchases, I think you can sit back at home and strike your deal without having to meet the person physically.
You're right, everyone has his or her business on the mind to chase after. I choose to sit at home cos of the calibre of business I love doing. My business isn't the one i go out to negotiate with any one. Rather its the one that keeps you indoors to welcome people in.

Negotiating business on phone is more better and saves you both the stress of going out to meet with your customers because at times there may not be convinent time for both of you expect in the case of contract that the parties have to meet

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back inside.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds