Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like to work at home or in person jobs?

Caesar_100BC

Renowned member
Credits
COVID opened the eyes of most people to the advantages of working from home. Now, many people prefer to work remotely at home than having to go to the office every weekdays. Elon Musk criticised working from home, according to him, those working from home doesn't bring much success to the company they're working for.

What are your thoughts about working from home or working at the office every weekdays?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hybrid, we work a couple of days in office for those that are near to the office.

I feel like this strikes the best balance
I wouldn't apply for a job which the location of the office is very distant from my home. I'll only do that if the pay was very good.

I prefer to work at home.
I've tried to work in-person jobs before, but it was too overwhelming, so now I work at home.

Personally, I don't mind as long as I'm getting paid well. Although, I have a problem with working night shift because I love to sleep.

I prefer working at home because it is more convenient for me to stay home and do everything I need to do instead of having to suffer being in traffic going to work and coming back.

My home is my comfort zone! If I have the opportunity to choose working at home, I'm going to take it because it affords me the chance to stay where I'll feel good all the time.

I work in the office once a week, and the rest of the week from home.

Personally, I like it that way. The change of scenery once a week is nice (and I prefer in-person meetings over Zoom meetings), but I do appreciate not having to commute for the rest of the week!

I wish I could work from home full time. I've been debating on looking for remote jobs, or at least a office job since I've worked physical jobs for years. I will be off the week of the 4th of July, so I'm going to see how much money I can earn doing freelance work that week... Just to test the waters. ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds