Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

Quert

Loyal member
Credits
The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.

The major reasons that will make me go into partnership business is if the business is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.

If I have the necessary resources to start a business on my own, I would love it, since it is my idea and my undertaking. If I don't have these resources, I have no problem creating a society. The important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses, in order to avoid future inconveniences.

I prefer starting business of my own because have always loved to be the boss of myself and also love to be an entrepreneur. Where I can manage my business myself and also be aware of the activities going on. Compared to partnership with limited say

I would like to start a business with my partner . Because it is not easy to start a business. We need many plans and business skills . Without these skills we can't manage and success our business. So it may be possible my partner have a different ideas and best skills to make business successful .

If I only have the necessary things to start a business on my own, I would literally grab it, since it is my idea and my own strategy. If I don't have these resources, I have no problem creating a society. The important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses, in order to avoid future inconveniences.

Starting business on my own is like find my feet in a crowded market where I can have the chance to bring what I have to offer and stand on my two feet my , it a good way to challenge oneself .

I am not in the right of partnership and I would like to do its own business with my fully devotion and investment and with my fully determination. There are.some hurdles and problems while doing in a partnership.

I will definitely like to run my business myself alone. Partnership is good and there's a lot of advantages to it but being a sole proprietor would afford me the opportunity and freedom to make decisions on my own.

As much as possible I'll like to start my business on my own without a partner. Nevertheless I don't mind having a partner if our goals align. This help the business to grow even bigger. Endure to check the pros and cons

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

I will love to start a business on my own if I can have the necessary funds
Been a sole proprietorship is very good because you make all the decisions involved in the business and all the profits are all yours
But if I don't have the necessary capital I will go for partnership so that we can be able to raise the funds and start a business immediately.

For me, I want to start a business with a partner for now because I don't have that capital to run a business. I need a shareholder. The problem I think I will encounter is we can argue with our business partner with some expenses unnecessary.

Well I would like to do business alone and I am against partnership. There are some reasons for this.Because nowadays it has become very difficult to trust anyone and especially in business partnership can be a big risk.If your partner is not loyal to you, the business is in danger of sinking, so always start your own business and hire people for the job.

If you are confident in your self i prefer to start a business on my own. Of course it will depends on you capital or what kind of business are you going to start. Its actually not bad to have a partner actually but in reality its hard to find someone who you can trust when talking about business.

If I have enough capital, I would like to venture a business on my own. A partnership could complicate things when it comes with decision making. Even though it is helpful as it is not as capital intensive as sole proprietorship, there's a risk of being exposed on distrust with the partner.

If I have enough capital to start the intending business on my own I wouldn't need a partner because partnership business is a risk on its own not to talk of the risk attached with the business but if the partnership is with someone you trust a lot then why not I will go ahead

The truth is that nobody wants to start a business with a partner if the capital is there, but most of all we found ourselves most often doing business with other people because we can't come up with capital. So for me if I have the money to start a business I will prefer to do it alone that way it's going to be my business and I won't have to share my business with anyone. Well I don't think there is anyone that will willingly want to partner in a business with someone probably except if the person we are talking about is your wife, that way the business is still yours. So for the option that you laid down I will choose to do my business alone instead with a partner there are so many disadvantages attached to when you're running a business with a partner.

I am not in the right of partnership and I would like to do its own business with my fully devotion and investment and with my fully determination. There are.some hurdles and problems while doing in a partnership.
My dear with due respect I would like to add a little bit in it that if you do partnership with your trustable friends then your many problems will be solved. The first problem of capital because more people can invest more capital and you can do your business at large scale. Second one decision making could be easy because more heads are better than one. Risk will also divert from you to your partners also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds