Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Instead of looking for a site that will accept articles written in a language other than English,it would be better you start your own blog and develop it to the level where you get sponsors for your blog. It would be very difficult for you to see a site the accepts an article written in another language because most sites have English as their default language.

I never said that I cannot write articles in English language at all. I am just seeking a website that pay non-native English speakers who can write articles that are of average quality.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of websites and platforms that pays people to write articles. I think this particular website is one of them.

I never said that I cannot write articles in English language at all. I am just seeking a website that pay non-native English speakers who can write articles that are of average quality.
Ok..I get you now. I believe Google will be of a great help to you in your search of a good site that pays non- native English speakers well. While searching for such site,you could still start your own blog. It would be of an added advantage to you.

If you have above average English language skills and can write well, you can try iwriter. This is one of the best sites for writers to make money by writing articles.

Ok..I get you now. I believe Google will be of a great help to you in your search of a good site that pays non- native English speakers well. While searching for such site,you could still start your own blog. It would be of an added advantage to you.

Starting a blog is easy. However, getting traffic is difficult. I think it will take a lots of time to get valuable traffic and we also need to select a advertising network that also offers a good CPM rate in order to make income from blog. However, right now I am focusing more on getting paid to write.

If you have above average English language skills and can write well, you can try iwriter. This is one of the best sites for writers to make money by writing articles.
There was a time when I was working on iwriter. If they have not disabled my account for inactivity, it must be still there. I manged to earn quite a good amount on that site.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
I know what it means, I too have bumped into such matter. It looks like the best paying articles publishing sites require almost all native English speaking. I hardly find something good my degree language and the other languages I'm fluent. So I rely on platforms like publish0x, noise.cash, hive, an Italian social commerce and various paid to post forums. We won't earn as if we were working for an online newspaper that is very demanding, but at least, we can earn a discreet amount between all of them.

Actually i don't know of any oh as a matter i am also looking in search of such a platform so that it can aid my income flow to an extent plus as some people might know at least Nigerians things are not nice in the country so anything to bring in the extra is really considered.

iWriter is truly one of the best platforms to earn from article writing. It is unfortunate that my country got banned from it. The site requires really high quality work in order to earn well.

I think you can try Publish0X and Read Cash. These are two sites that are being appreciated by a lot of people. However, I have not tried publishing on these platforms yet

read.cash requires we must have a sponsor in order to earn. I and an Italian writer colleague of mine tried read.cash with no success. In spite of writing in English, there was no way. Unfortunately, not for me nor my colleague. But there is the new platform called hive (peakd) that if it lasts for a long time, it's good for quality articles (there is also a teachers' section).

There are many websites that pays people to write quality articles as i have stated before. Even at that I still prefer paid to post platforms.

There must be very many of such type website that are I need of article writers but the problem is getting the crazy ones siffed out of the bunch you'll find online. You have to read a lot of reviews on the ones you can find before putting your writing skills into work on any

Starting a blog is easy. However, getting traffic is difficult. I think it will take a lots of time to get valuable traffic and we also need to select a advertising network that also offers a good CPM rate in order to make income from blog. However, right now I am focusing more on getting paid to write.

Getting traffic for your blog is actually very difficult to achieve but there are some blog sites that assist in the advertisement of blogs. All the bigger needs to do is to purchase a plan for a year and the plans come with different packages. You can choose a package that will be affordable by you. That way ,you are liable to get sponsors for your blog.

Writing is a wide profession, there are many ways to sell such skills one way is selling to newspapers, another is working as a content writer for online browsers like opera mini

Getting traffic for your blog is actually very difficult to achieve but there are some blog sites that assist in the advertisement of blogs. All the bigger needs to do is to purchase a plan for a year and the plans come with different packages. You can choose a package that will be affordable by you. That way ,you are liable to get sponsors for your blog.

I think getting traffic is really difficult. However, you may use social media to get traffic. Why don't you try to make more followers on Twitter to get more traffic. It will be much better to use social media instead of SEO because SEO is much competitive when it comes to getting traffic.

I think getting traffic is really difficult. However, you may use social media to get traffic. Why don't you try to make more followers on Twitter to get more traffic. It will be much better to use social media instead of SEO because SEO is much competitive when it comes to getting traffic.
Using social media to create traffic is a good idea. Unfortunately,the only social media platforms I can use are Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Twitter has been banned in my country for a while now so it is out of the picture for now.

This particular site can pay you to write articles by contributing intelligently to topics. If you want a higher pay them there are others such as listverse, etc.

Using social media to create traffic is a good idea. Unfortunately,the only social media platforms I can use are Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. Twitter has been banned in my country for a while now so it is out of the picture for now.

You can use the social media to get traffic to your traffic. If social media sites are banned, then you may opt for social media sites that are allowed in your country. I am sure not all the sites are banned in your country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds