Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

I have an account officer that does the accounting jobs and balancing and all stuff for me. I have the access to all my accounts at anytime I want it to cross check his entries.
it is cool to hire someone to keep track of your money when you are now having multiple businesses and this person must be loyal and trustworthy and most also have the qualities of a good accountant.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not a bad idea to have a financial manager that keeps track of all your finances in other to maintain a good account. I also would like to adopt that.
My company has not grown to the leven of not being able to handle my money by myself.! This is money involved and one must very careful in handling it. When it comes to money issue nobody can be trusted.

My company has not grown to the leven of not being able to handle my money by myself.! This is money involved and one must very careful in handling it. When it comes to money issue nobody can be trusted.
That's true,when one has more than one l establishments that are very big,their will be a need for a financial manager because the owner alone can't handle all the businesses by himself.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
Although I don't have a business yet that I could be thinking of hiring someone to handle my money making aspect in my business,but if possible I start one today I think I would rather handle the money aspect myself to be very sure of my earnings in my business.

I don't hire anyone my money I think I am mature enough to handle my money by myself in my business, is not good to hire someone your money
Why do you think it is not good to hire someone to keep track of your money, I hope you know that no human being is a know it all, and when it comes to money some have learnt how it should be managed more than others.

When it comes to handling money , I prefer taking care of my money on my own without the help of anyone, I cannot trust someone i dont know with my money.

I prefer to be the one taking care of everything related to my finance. I think it's too risky telling someone to handle money for me. They could cheat me.

it is cool to hire someone to keep track of your money when you are now having multiple businesses and this person must be loyal and trustworthy and most also have the qualities of a good accountant.
You're very right here. Trustworthiness is very important here to be sure you're actually getting the best report as concerns your business finances

Well that depends on how much I'm worth, right now tho It doesn't seem feasible to have someone mange my finances because it's not much to begin with so I can definitely manage on my own till I make it then maybe then

The accountant I have working for my business as my employee has been proving himself from capable of the job and tasks so far. We have been working very cordially ever since I brought him on board

Yes I will hire a person to keep track of my money but the person should be trustworthy and be cooperative so I will not have financial problems.

The size and number of your income streams would determine that. If you are earning huge sums and running a big business outfit, then, without being told, you would know to hire a sound financial manager or accountant.

When it comes to money, management and control of money it seriously needs a well trained and intellectual person who is good in the field to work for you most especially when your capacity and ability is not updated to handle you monitory affairs.

I prefer managing my money on my own. I don't want to rely on anyone to do that for me. After all, I am not earning an extremely huge amount that is hard to manage. Even if I start making huge amounts, I think I would still prefer managing it on my own.

It is a good thing to keep track of the working funds in your business. I do not really employ someone to help manage or keep track of my money. What I do is to keep a good accounting records of my day to day business activities. This helps me a lot to keep track of my money.

It depends on the volume of money that is involve,if it is a small amount of money i think i can handle it myself,But when it has started becoming a huge cash flow,then involving a cash manager would be advisable to guide us into what type of investment to venture into.Because money has a way of being mismanage if it remain idle.

Lolz, anything that has to do with money are to be given to a trusted personality or individual because if it is not well taken care y there is likely to be a sery issue in the future which might affect both parties negatively, it must either be a family member or a lawyer.

Concerning if I can hire anyone to keep track of my money. Well, it is not just anyone I will hire to keep track of my money but a professional in such field with good reputation. It is not easy to work hard for your money and it gets squandered by someone elses

For now i dont hire, i am very much capable of handling my finances. But i believe it will get to a stage in my business whereby i would need someone to help me handle and manage it

I haven't even thought of owning a company at all but definitely if you are not meant and not versatile in a field that is not yours you should obviously hire someone to take over that aspect in your company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds