Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hire anyone to keep track of your money?

Well it depends on how much ones is worth in the first place before thinking of hiring someone to manage your finances, a poor man definitely won't have such thoughts

Advertisement Placeholder
managing of my resources most especially in terms of monitoring issue I prefer to manage myself If I have the ability and time to manage but if otherwise I prefer or I think is better to hide a professional person who can manage my resources effectively for the business growth and development.

The best plan is to always outsource tasks and jobs, things that you know people are more equipped to handle, give them out, to focus on more important things as well.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
Nah... Most especially when it comes to a growing business, if the person is related to you makes it worse because they see the most untrusted person In a business...

I would never hire anyone to keep a record of my money because my money is my personal matter and I really tend to keep my matters secret. I would also advise other people to do the same. Moreover, I really do not need anyone to keep a record of my money because I can do it myself.

At the present , I do not do that. My business is pretty much just at the beginning stages and it would be a waste of time to hire someone to track the finances for me.

Rich Dad has made it clear that every individual needs to understand the basic of finances. You shouldn't trust anyone to just handle money for you at all.

Right now i will say I won’t ever trust anybody with money because I don’t have much now but I’m sure this mentality also change when i have much

If one can afford to hire a business manager who will handle all purchases and fund management.
I think it makes some financial sense because it will help to prevent financial loss and reckless spending.

Hiring somewhat to look after my finance, well I really dont have anyone looking after my finance as I am not extremely rich and finding it difficult to look after my finances the only people that takes care of my finances for now is my bank. I save my cash in my savings account in the bank.

There is a need for individuals to be financially educated and this is very important in helping to keep track of your investments properly and take care of your money yourself.

managing of my resources most especially in terms of monitoring issue I prefer to manage myself If I have the ability and time to manage but if otherwise I prefer or I think is better to hide a professional person who can manage my resources effectively for the business growth and development.
We are both really on the same page, how could i in the first instance employ someone to help me in managing my money when I am also capable on doing so, I can only allow people to help me manage my work .

I wouldn't do that now because I probably do not earn any reasonable amount of money. That will be better for business people who has a lot of money.

Lately, I have been reading a book and I got to where a woman talked about how those who are handling her money caused her to go bankrupt. It's better to get financial education yourself than rely on others.

I cannot do that for the money I spend personally but I can do it if it is a business organisation because in business keeping record of the amount of money spent and the usage of money is very important when you are calculating the profit and loss.

When it comes to running a business, do you hire someone to keep track of the money? Or do you handle the money yourself? I have considered hiring someone on to handle keeping track of my money and spending, so I have one less thing to worry about. What do you guys think?
I haven't hired anyone just yet, but I will do in the nearest future, tracking your investment and monies is very important for big investors and business people with multi businesses.

Today we have softwares that can guide a person on spending and tracking of money, but a human being is needed to run and maintain the app, and it doesn't eliminate the use of a bookkeeper or Accountant.

Some rich people hire accountants to help them manage their finances since they cannot continue to check these basic things due to tight schedules.

I don't even have money to hire someone to come and keep record of the amount of money I spent on daily basis, I don't even have a business to do so,most of my money and the record-keeping of my everyday transaction is on my Jotter.

I have never hired anyone to keep track of my money, probably because I don't have a large investment yet. But for now, I manage my money myself. Who knows, in the near future I may need to employ someone to manage my money.

usually in medium to high budget businesses, there's an accountant that does this and keep track of every purchase, sell, credit and loan and makes reports about them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds