Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

You should keep learning and never enter into trading full-time yet. It is very much risky when you got no formal experience around it.
Although I am trading with small capital and is always profitable especially when a signal is called by top cryptocurrency traders, I do not always generate most of my trading signal myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Although I am trading with small capital and is always profitable especially when a signal is called by top cryptocurrency traders, I do not always generate most of my trading signal myself.
If one can be getting signals, at least once in a while, legit signal on a particular coin, it will simply be profitable enough.

If one can be getting signals, at least once in a while, legit signal on a particular coin, it will simply be profitable enough.
Yes I've been getting up to two signal on daily basis but sometimes I do not trade all the signal ,if one is profitable for me I am ok with that on a day, I don't trade all the signal that are being posted.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
I always have target for everything in my business and also my daily activities most times I meet up with the target and sometimes I'm not able to meet up.

Of course i have a target for every day so that i will not spend the day guessing what to do and what not to do because that's what happen when there is no target.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
this is the reason why I have to do list of everything I'm going to do the next day. This give me the direction on the things that I want to achieve the next day and a hands my productivity.

Every individual needs to have a target or plan for the today in other for you to ascertain you purpose of setting out for that day,week or month

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
That is right because if you don't have goal in life definitely life will leave you behind and things you are suppose to achieve early in life having them at old age is not advisable so every day you wake up you have to plan your life

Yes I've been getting up to two signal on daily basis but sometimes I do not trade all the signal ,if one is profitable for me I am ok with that on a day, I don't trade all the signal that are being posted.
But at least few if the signals you're offered to trade with, are simply working for you? As long as its working for me, and my earnings becomes higher than my losses I'll be okay with that.

But at least few if the signals you're offered to trade with, are simply working for you? As long as its working for me, and my earnings becomes higher than my losses I'll be okay with that.
Yes , in trading you should not allow your losses to be higher than what you are gaining, this is just the general rules, and it is the only way you can be profitable in the cryptocurrency space.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
I always have target for everyday and I try my best and make sure I achieve that target before the day run out with this I will know that my day was fruitful.

Yes , in trading you should not allow your losses to be higher than what you are gaining, this is just the general rules, and it is the only way you can be profitable in the cryptocurrency space.
That's just it. That's one if the things a trader carries in his or her mind when going into trading of such magnitude. I'm still learning when I've developed in learning I'll definitely enter into trading.

You are correct, it good one should always have a target for the day. As at yesterday, my target today was to have 2000 Biznotes at the end if the day today but I think this new policy from Bizdustry, I wouldn't be achieving that. I hope I would still be able I make 1000 Biznotes at least by the end of the day.
It's correct by principle that we should have goals whether daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.

My daily goal here in bizdustry is to earn 1000 biznotes. After five days, I will request a $5 minimum withdrawal.

Always after get for my day and I try to keep and also see that that achieves such target but most times you may not be able to achieve the target and most times you complete.

Always after get for my day and I try to keep and also see that that achieves such target but most times you may not be able to achieve the target and most times you complete.
True, there are times you might not be able to achieve your daily target but that is not a reason not to have one. Daily target motivates to work harder

I usually have targets for the day while working on these PTP forums and other sites. The reason I'm happy is that it helps me plan and I know the knowledge gotten from these hustle (as well as the experience too), would help when I finally establish my business

That's just it. That's one if the things a trader carries in his or her mind when going into trading of such magnitude. I'm still learning when I've developed in learning I'll definitely enter into trading.
If you are really serious in making progress, you should not learn it on yourself because it will not work, you should be getting most of the learning material from expert because this will definitely help you.

When I have some things to do online, I always set a target for myself so as to be able to achieve it fast and easy without stress.

I always have a target for every day this makes me to achieve my goal for every day and also makes work very effective and enable time management

If you are really serious in making progress, you should not learn it on yourself because it will not work, you should be getting most of the learning material from expert because this will definitely help you.
Yes, learning alone can't get me everything I need for life. But learning from an experts too will guide me to learn it faster and become like them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds