Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

You are correct, it good one should always have a target for the day. As at yesterday, my target today was to have 2000 Biznotes at the end if the day today but I think this new policy from Bizdustry, I wouldn't be achieving that. I hope I would still be able I make 1000 Biznotes at least by the end of the day.
Before your target can be achieved. But as bizdustry has changed there policies with limitations on number of post that we can make. You can only earn $1.
I do also set that target to earn $1 on Bizdustry. But I have not been meeting the target. So yesterday I started again. I meet the one of yesterday. I don't know if it will continue like that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
I suppose I know the value of time he or she she was so always have target for the day and always try to meet up such targets before the day run out.

I am a cryptocurrency trader ,most times I always have a target for the day because this will guide me from being greedy, this is one of the Unique strategy that have save me a lot of money.
That's good of you. You shouldn't be greedy anyway. When the greed percentage is high, the higher the risk of losing funds.

That's good of you. You shouldn't be greedy anyway. When the greed percentage is high, the higher the risk of losing funds.
All these are from experience, there are sometimes that I will never like you to take profit ,I will just hope that I will keep on rising but at the end of the day I'll come and sell it at a loss,lolz.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Yes I always have target for the team anytime I wake up every morning I plan my daily activities and I have target and plan to achieves that goal every day.

Yeah i have a target of what to earn everyday in fact this is what motivated me to make sure i reach that target everyday because i may get tired when there is no target.

All these are from experience, there are sometimes that I will never like you to take profit ,I will just hope that I will keep on rising but at the end of the day I'll come and sell it at a loss,lolz.
That's why it is advised to holdl the coin for long until profits come into it. If their is no profit then their is no value of flipping it for cut price.

That's why it is advised to holdl the coin for long until profits come into it. If their is no profit then their is no value of flipping it for cut price.
There's a difference between trading and holding of cryptocurrency ,I was actually talking about trading because I am also trading cryptocurrency I am am also holding some, both of them are all good

To be able to know if you have made progress out of anything,you have to have set goals and how to achieving it and evaluating it periodically.

Yes I have target daily, weekly and yearly. I do this often so that I will be able to measure my achievement and know how far I have gone with what I'm into and know if I'm progressing or not

I always decide my tan on daily basis because it helps me to remain focused in order to achieve my goals and I tend to go by the rules.

There's a difference between trading and holding of cryptocurrency ,I was actually talking about trading because I am also trading cryptocurrency I am am also holding some, both of them are all good
Yes, both of them are all good, but at this time I'm into one, which is holding of the coins. I see On-Spot and Future trading option at Binance. But I don't go into them cos I'm not well acquainted to trade now.

Yes it a good thing to have a target for a day, it will make you know what you are doing and focus on it ,for example if you don't have target or what you are doing you won't able to make it in time,but when you have target that at last I most get this total point in a day ,you will know what you are achieve in a month

If I don't set a target for myself for each day, a lot of things might just go wrong for my work flow for that day. I have to always set this goal for myself everyday

Having a target for yourself on your daily activities will actually make things a little bit easier for me otherwise I will feel somewhat unorganized and really not working straight

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
You are right. Everyone should have a goal in life.

I believe the person who has no goal is just like wanderer that doesn't know where he is heading to.

Yes, both of them are all good, but at this time I'm into one, which is holding of the coins. I see On-Spot and Future trading option at Binance. But I don't go into them cos I'm not well acquainted to trade now.
Well,I do trade but not all the time, I am still learning more about cryptocurrency and how it work, how I can perfectly understand some trading charts, pattern and other signs.

I usually do set target for myself on all the tasks and jobs I have to do everyday. They help me to stay focused and undistracted most of the times throughout the day

That's the thing about achieving goals, you need to set target to achieve them, if I wanted to make $5 weekly on bizdustry then my target would be at least $1 for 5 days and then I can achieve my goals.

Well,I do trade but not all the time, I am still learning more about cryptocurrency and how it work, how I can perfectly understand some trading charts, pattern and other signs.
You should keep learning and never enter into trading full-time yet. It is very much risky when you got no formal experience around it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds