Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

Have not plan or don’t have any daily plan now but I’m using my daily activities to work towards my yearly target.There are so many factors affecting my plan every day

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good for every business to have a target, it helps you to achieve your goals easily without struggling for it on a daily basis. Setting goals is like a business plan.

In my offline gaming business, i have target everyday, but some times j don't reach it based on the number of gamers that patronize my business. And at times i offer giveaway which makes me not to reach the target.

In my life I plan things such a way that I have daily targets to which I feel I must achieve and I feel bad if I don't, I take this very serious and personal

Yes ideally as humans, we need to have a target either short or long. My main target for the day goes to my online businesses, I make sure I earn a specific amount.

These targets are so precious to me that I begin to feel sick if I don't I'll complete them. Similarly there is this fulfillment in me such that I become very happy once I reach my targets daily

These targets are so precious to me that I begin to feel sick if I don't I'll complete them. Similarly there is this fulfillment in me such that I become very happy once I reach my targets daily
Oh my, to be sick or feeling sick if you have not achieved your target means you are putting pressure on yourself. That is not good because you can be having fun in doing your online work just like what I do. When I get tired then I stop working even if I had earned only 10 cents for the day.

It's true and good when someone have a target everyday it will make money to be more focus and dedicated towards achieving it, like me i have a target of making 1000 biznotes that alone keep me glued to my phone despite the other things I'm doing i keep checking bizdustry to see i make it.

My plans online everyday is simply around $2 from the paid to post site. Due to the reduction on the pay rate it became low but still manageable.

As each day starts, I have a book I set all my plans for the day in. If there's no plan set for the day, there won't actually be evaluation if you're able to meet up with those plans

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
As an individual who is always business-minded will have target for each day and also set a goal that he or she wants to achieve for that today with this you see yourself growing on a daily basis.

If your business does not have a target in a day, the business will continue to run without direction and purpose towards achieving the goals of the business.

Do you have taget for the day
Yes sure I have taget for my day ,as the matter of fact every day I have a taget or something that I need to achieve in that particular day

Sure I do have a target for the day, some days I meet up to them, and sometimes I flop. But a target keeps you motivated all the way.

Sure I do have a target for the day, some days I meet up to them, and sometimes I flop. But a target keeps you motivated all the way.
Same with me I use the target for my motivation only. Freelancing work is fun sometimes even if the earnings are meager only. If I do not have a daily target then I might be lazy to do the posting and I wouldn't want to be idle most of the time. It is like an occupation to me.

Both my online or offline business have average of what they earn a day. My online earnings here, can offer me from $25-$30 a month. While my offline gig can give me $100+. Per month.

Yeah i have a target of what to earned everyday $1 on bizdustry and half a dollars on cash time forum because this are the only site I'm working with to earn.

Both my online or offline business have average of what they earn a day. My online earnings here, can offer me from $25-$30 a month. While my offline gig can give me $100+. Per month.
I am a cryptocurrency trader ,most times I always have a target for the day because this will guide me from being greedy, this is one of the Unique strategy that have save me a lot of money.

Having target is one important thing for us to have for each day. It helps you stay focused and guided to reach each of your goals set for that day easily

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds