Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

It is very important for every business to have a target for the day. This will help them to work harder in achieving the goals for which the business was established.

Advertisement Placeholder
well for me, I have a target for my day

1. for my personal growth

2. I have a target for my spiritual growth

3. I have a target for my skill group.

These 3 targets are very and highly important because they are what set of my day and I would play out for my week I have a plan for the week I tried to break it down into days so this is how I manage myself to make sure I'm at the best form possible.

I don't force myself when working online or offline. I always try to play cool. Therefore, when I am working on paid to post sites, I don't set any daily or weekly target.

I don't force myself when working online or offline. I always try to play cool. Therefore, when I am working on paid to post sites, I don't set any daily or weekly target.
Same with me, I want to enjoy my posting on forums even if I try to post more when I have more time for the internet. When the thread is interesting I read from the start when it is a new thread. Right now my target is to learn crypto coin trading and I am learning it in forums.

Yes, some are simply mirage, that's why we don't suppose to trust those ones that is claiming to be experts until we can see what they're capable of doing in Crypto trading.
Most people who want to prove their genuineness as a good crypto trader should always give an opportunity for you to enjoy his free signal for two weeks, from there you can decide if to subscribe or not.

Most people who want to prove their genuineness as a good crypto trader should always give an opportunity for you to enjoy his free signal for two weeks, from there you can decide if to subscribe or not.
Any one who claims to be genuine crypto analyst should do as you said bro. Offer free two weeks signal or even two days signal is okay too.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Yes I always have target for the day and I make sure I meet up with the target with this I'll be satisfied that I have been able to achieve something that day.

well for me, I have a target for my day

1. for my personal growth

2. I have a target for my spiritual growth

3. I have a target for my skill group.

These 3 targets are very and highly important because they are what set of my day and I would play out for my week I have a plan for the week I tried to break it down into days so this is how I manage myself to make sure I'm at the best form possible.
Well it is a nice arrangement if you can able to follow most of these things accordingly ,some people do not even have up to three target, and some cannot even follow the one they have.

Any one who claims to be genuine crypto analyst should do as you said bro. Offer free two weeks signal or even two days signal is okay too.
2 days is even the most easiest because they can actually get the signal from another group and be dropping it for just 2 Days, they should just give you a free signal group for 2 weeks or even more as one of us are doing.

You are correct, it good one should always have a target for the day. As at yesterday, my target today was to have 2000 Biznotes at the end if the day today but I think this new policy from Bizdustry, I wouldn't be achieving that. I hope I would still be able I make 1000 Biznotes at least by the end of the day.
I have been having various target on bizdustry ever since i started working on bizdustry , at the monpment I always target $1 daily , and sometimes I don't normally meet the target , when a post was 50biznites I normally target $1.5.

Having a daily plan is so important and necessary that it cannot be overemphasized neither can it be overstressed because the idea of planning is so important in our everyday life and event in which we involve our self. The plan we make determines the way and f, not the time we sleep and ultimately how well we sleep.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
Setting a goal is very important because you will be able to prioritize your activities and get a better result in every thing you do

Yeah, I only have making money online as my only option as I am still a student. But my daily goal is to atleast make the sum of $2 per day. I don't need too much money tho, just something to support myself with

I do usually try to work out my schedule and I tried to also set daily goals for myself that I will strive to achieve them or at least achieve some by the end of the day.

2 days is even the most easiest because they can actually get the signal from another group and be dropping it for just 2 Days, they should just give you a free signal group for 2 weeks or even more as one of us are doing.
Yes, that will surely make plenty believing what they're saying. If those signals turn out to be top notch in bringing profit to the investors who tried their luck.

Yes, that will surely make plenty believing what they're saying. If those signals turn out to be top notch in bringing profit to the investors who tried their luck.
Well I am still learning how to trade because that is the most important thing we all need to know, even if you have quality signal, you really need to know how they are generating the signal.

I do usually try to work out my schedule and I tried to also set daily goals for myself that I will strive to achieve them or at least achieve some by the end of the day.
I think the daily goal is just a guide and not to be taken as a challenge. When you strive hard to achieve the goal every day then it is like putting pressure on yourself. I also have a daily goal of $1 to earn but I don't push myself beyond the 3 to 4 hours of my allocated period.

Yes I do try very hard to be having target on a daily basis that I plan on reaching. This helps me to always focus and make me feel things are moving around me as planned for the day

Yes I do try very hard to be having target on a daily basis that I plan on reaching. This helps me to always focus and make me feel things are moving around me as planned for the day
Having a daily target is very good its a clear indication that you have something to work on that day when you have target well set you will be commited to work hard to ensure that such target have been meet,so there is nothing with having that budget set,its a kind of motivation

Any business without a daily business target will struggles to survive. It is good for every business to have a target for the day, it helps the business to have a daily goal and works towards achieving it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds