Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

📢 Ad Revenue The Journey of a Blogger: From $0 to $100 Per Day

Focusing on advertising revenue, including PPC (Pay Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Mille).

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Everyone starts with zero, however, very few manage to reach $100 per day. Just like in business ventures, you also need to set a goal for your blogging journey. When you have a goal, reaching your goal becomes easier. However, it is also important to set a realistic revenue goal. Starting with a goal of making $1 per day from your blog and gradually increasing your goal to $2 per day, $3 per day, $5 per day and even $100 per day create room for success. While consistently making $1 or $100 per day might not be possible, you can of course become more realistic by setting $30 per month or $3000 per month.

Achieving your earning target might fluctuate, but you can combine various monetization methods such as Adsense ads, Amazon affiliate ads, selling merch, selling digital products., private ads, sponsorships etc. contribute to overall revenue. Building a successful blogging career requires passion, persistence, perseverance and continuous goal-setting.

I started my self hosted blog in 2015. It took me more than a year to make $1 per day, and it took almost eighteen months to make my first $100. Earning $100 per day is still a distant dream. But I keep burnishing my dream.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest