Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

My plan as always be coming to pass everyday but I didn't know how I will make my plan for for today in a sense that I've put all my life dream on bizdustry for making money everyday but the way things were now as been affecting using daily plan.
What exactly are the things that affected your daily plans, it's not like the bizdustry site has stopped paying or is no longer opening like the hyips

Advertisement Placeholder
My target is to always make $2 per day from the website I work on and this will give me $60 at the end of the months if I do work consistently without any day off.

I had daily targets in online earning before , but it didn't have any positive effect on the earning , hence I started enjoying online earning and didn't set any target for myself to achieve from then on.

Yes, learning alone can't get me everything I need for life. But learning from an experts too will guide me to learn it faster and become like them.
Most has all the secret that you will need to be come an expert in what you are really interested to learn, that is why it is advisable to get the best expert.most expert are not trusted.

Setting a target is a good thing. Start with the easy ones before going to the hard ones. Making my 50 posts here is one target and I do that not every day though. It's not easy.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
I do set a target everyday for what I want to be able to learn from these online websites and once I have achieved that I generally try to figure out different ways that I can improve on my quality and also the quantity of the earning that I am making.

It's utmost importance for everyone to have target on what todo and how todo on a daily basis in other to keep track of your progress. Without target you wouldn't know what you have been doing either good or bad.
That is right everyone should have a target not to be missed but hit it bullseye. Today my target here in Bizdustry is to reach my one dollar.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
I always have target for everyday this help me to achieve my daily goal and as human you must always have a target for the day this will help you record what you have done and achieve for that particular day.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
setting goals is as important as achieving success in life... Weather short or long goal, is necessary do us to set goals to achieve our greatest height of success...

Personally, when it comes to my money making target in a day from online sources, it's definitely at least a minimum of $5 at least. If it gets higher than that it's all good.

I do lay daily target but most of the time I don't meet the target. I do feel tired sometimes. But recently I am trying but still I am not meeting the target.
When we lay down a target. If we don't reach the target we will try to meet up the target.

Yeah, anybody that wake up in the morning need to plan his or her day, you need to plan how he will manage his time and business. Daily planning is very important and you need to meet your daily goal before going home in the evening every day. It is very important to have target for the day

Yes I do make and also have target inset for myself each day of the week. I set these targets to make things easy for me to achieve and focus on each given day that passes by

It is good to have target daily, weekly or monthly. It propels one to want to meet such target and achieve a set goal. It also makes one to be able to evaluate how far one has achieved.

Indeed obviously everybody ought to have actually an objective everyday,therefore regarding satisfy up your aim at by the end of the time conference your everyday aim at creates you to satisfy your regular aim at as well as also your regular month-to-month as well
For that reason as an individual all of us have to have actually or even collection an everyday aim at

When it comes to achieving financial success via my business offline, I always set target for the day to enable me reach certain amount for the month.

My plans are always on track because I'm committed to achieving them every day first is to go to my work place and after closing then i will begin to do my online stuffs.

Yes I do have target and limit for a day , I can't just go past the target I would have to invest some amount of money and when I get more interest it increases my profit ,then I stop for that day

Currently my daily target here on bizdustry is to be making $1 daily because thats the maximum amount you can earn daily but I couldn't meet the target most of the time because of my offline activities,

Most has all the secret that you will need to be come an expert in what you are really interested to learn, that is why it is advisable to get the best expert.most expert are not trusted.
Yes, some are simply mirage, that's why we don't suppose to trust those ones that is claiming to be experts until we can see what they're capable of doing in Crypto trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds