Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

Every good business owner who is serious with his business must always have target for the day,as a business owner or an individual you must always have plans and target for the day this will enable you achieve your goal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure I do have a target goal of things I want to achieve and get done with on a daily basis. I also do have my weekly as well as monthly targets too you know. All these keeps you more focused and ready to achieve more for yourself

Every day i wake up with a set target to be achieved with my abilities because I believe without a set target for every day then it is quite difficult to achieve anything meaningful that you doesn't desire to achieve so making target is very essential.
Seriously, my daily target is important in my life because it is what gives me the drive to never give up on daily basis with all the challenges facing one in this world.

It is a very good strategy to have set out and achieviable goals for yourself,as this will help you evaluate and access your self in life and see how you can improve on them.

it is very important for every business to have a target that is set for the business. This will helps the manger to put some measures in place to achieve it. Any business without target will not make good profits.

I have made it a habit that everyday when I wake up from the bed, I make a list of goals to be achieved for the day and work towards that

Setting a specific target on a daily basis serves as a motivation to always work hard and push yourself pass your limits. Daily targets also help a business owner know if he or she is doing well in the business or if the performance is low.

Every business owner has a target what he or she expect to earn in a day depending the kind of business you're operating. At least they'll know the average earnings per day when they come to calculate it by balancing.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Very true, having a daily target keeps you motivated. No matter how tired or stressed you are feeling, you would want to still push forward. Aa you would not want to fall behind on your target. And it gives you a sense of accomplishment when you are able to reach your target always.

I am in favor of having a goal and that can be daily, weekly, half monthly, monthly, half-yearly, or yearly and nothing bad in having long term goals as it gives us time to change ourselves and get accustomed to our goals and even if we do badly in a month or two we can do better in the remaining months.

Of course i have because it's good for everyone to have realistic target for a day because it can help one to be more focus and avoid distraction. But when setting a target one must set target that are realistic and achievable because it is only with this that you can know if you're making progress or not.

Of course i have because it's good for everyone to have realistic target for a day because it can help one to be more focus and avoid distraction. But when setting a target one must set target that are realistic and achievable because it is only with this that you can know if you're making progress or not.

Having a realistic target helps because it will be a mix of both excitement and motivation as you will be willing to work even overtime to reach your goal and will be motivated and excited that once you reach the feeling will be priceless so we should always have targets.

As far as money target is concerned, I don't keep or have target to reach for the day. I only have financial target for the month to look towards.

I set daily goals for myself. For instance, I have decided to make 50 post on bizdustry in a day because I work full time online now. I aimed at making it a point of duty to making sure that I meet up with the set target

Apart from the normal work, I also do some work online and I try to make my online earning to be at least two dollars per day then focus on my offline.

Yes everyone is advised to set a daily target in order to grow financially and yield enough profit it is a good thing and can help ones career

My plan as always be coming to pass everyday but I didn't know how I will make my plan for for today in a sense that I've put all my life dream on bizdustry for making money everyday but the way things were now as been affecting using daily plan.
My plans for the day is always centred around my meeting my online daily earning target of $1 every day on this platform and then I also hope to do my offline job perfectly without any trouble.

Since I started working online , I do have target for my online work and I try as much as possible to meet up with these targets . It is not always easy for me because I set high targets.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
I definitely do have a target for the day when it comes to my online earnings and even in the other tasks that i complete on a daily basis in my personal life. It is a great way to keep track of your progress.

Well, I think the purpose of the goals has to be defined. Setting goals without an actual plan could be useless, I think the work you put in towards the goal is important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds