Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

I absolutely agree with you in that along with our yearly and long term goals, we should also have short term goals, either daily, weekly or the likes, so as to evaluate our progress in the overall or long term goal, this is a good way to track your progress

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that it is very important to have a day to day target, when ever you wake up in the morning. Just decide on what you want to accomplish for the day, that thing is your target for the day, them work towards accomplishing it, it will help you to prosper I life

As you have rightly said, goals are a good thing to set, and it should be both long term and short term goals. I normally do not set my goals for daily unless am trading crypto u instead prefer the weekly and monthly settings to evaluate my progress thus far.

Yes I always set a particular target for myself in my business. Targets helps me to be able to do more for my business by promoting it through advertisements either on social media, electronic media or within my neighborhoods. All these strategies helps me to meet up with my target.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
Personally, I have a daily target of getting at least $10 online dally from my online freelance works. If it's going to be below that, it would be $7 because I really love money.

I have my target for the day and if don't need the target i will always feel bad but i would never stop trying till i work had to achieve tge target

I have my target for the day and if don't need the target i will always feel bad but i would never stop trying till i work had to achieve tge target
Exactly, it's why it's called one's daily target and if you fail to meet your daily target, it means you have failed to get what you are supposed to do and it's not good.

I often have a target for the day not only in my online sojourn but also in other activities. However, my target is always mediocre to give me the advantage of achieving my goals and even to surpass it. Setting a high goal can put pressure on me and I do not want that. All I want is to enjoy the internet especially in forums that are informative with the posts.

Exactly, it's why it's called one's daily target and if you fail to meet your daily target, it means you have failed to get what you are supposed to do and it's not good.
Yeah you should always try to reach out to it , no matter how hard it might be to get to the point you are willing to get to and achieve what you want to really achieve

Yeah you should always try to reach out to it , no matter how hard it might be to get to the point you are willing to get to and achieve what you want to really achieve
It's such a great shame that some people don't even have live goals and not to talk about them setting up their daily target. It's when you have a goal, you set target to meet it.

Having a target for the day really helpful because it helps one focus on the target and not go astray from it by doing unproductive tasks through out the day, a purpose filled day is a productive one
It's normal to have a target daily if you want to be sucessful in life , work on the target and make sure to acheive your daily aim and objective, then you even raise your target.

It's normal to have a target daily if you want to be sucessful in life , work on the target and make sure to acheive your daily aim and objective, then you even raise your target.
Exactly, it's such a good thing that anyone who wants to have a good life in the society should be designed to operate in a way that will help his or her life.

Every day i wake up with a set target to be achieved with my abilities because I believe without a set target for every day then it is quite difficult to achieve anything meaningful that you doesn't desire to achieve so making target is very essential.

Yes, I have daily targets in everthing I want to do. Ever since I learnt this method of setting daily targets, I have had so much accomplished. It is so great to have such a goal, and it is not overwhelming because I set realistic goals.

I have my own target even on my online work,and this in any business we are going into we should be able to set a target of how much you want me to make, this will help you to be serious on what you are doing because a business without a tacket may not actually bring out the best results

Yeah I do, although shamefully i would admit that i have not been able to meet up with my target for a long time, although I have identified the reasons involved and they are all temporary and really important.

Setting a goal/target and achieving it is what makes us successful in our different faze of life, in the business world people create a target especially for their staffs so as to move to the next level. This is to say achieving goals/ target helps us move to the next level in life.

No I don't. I just do whatever I feel like doing and if I don't want to sit in front of my computer or I can't find anything I'm interested in I just don't bother. I enjoy my online sites but I don't let them take over my life. For me they are a hobby and a hobby should be something you do for enjoyment not because you have to.

I have a target for my little business and target for the income i make a day and also for my future income drive. I'm just taking it one at a time and hopefully my target will come to fruition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds