Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

Sure, i usually divide my bigger daily goals into smaller practical and achievable sub-tasks. That way, i can easily achive bigger goals during the day by doing the smaller activities.

Advertisement Placeholder
How much I can earn is not on my hands because it depends on how many visitors come to my site, or how many clients buy my services. When it comes to earning, I am in the mercy of other people

Setting goals could be quite important in everyday living especially in businesses as targets have to be met, setting goals help meet those target which inturn leads to internal and external economies of scale for the company.

Setting goals for one's life is very important and inevitable, somehow we set goals for ourselves consciously and unconsciously, we even go as far as comparing ourselves with others. Its relevant to set goals, not just daily or monthly goals but personal, financial and even spiritual goals.

Of course I always make sure that I have daily target as these ensures that my objectives and aims for that day are met. The thing is that we won't be able to achieve anything meaning or productive of we don't set targets to ensure that we achieve something productive.

I target everyday by creating a schedule so that I can do everything I set out to do that day. As in, I know exactly what my steps are for that day and I do them until completion. The target for me, is more about scheduling what you need to do, and do it.

As for my target for the day, I just want to make enough money to pay bills and provide. I feel my daily target, could be around $200 a day if I'm lucky.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
No one that doesn't have target or set go for the week, month or annually set goals. Only the unprecedented circumstances at times thwarted ones target not to be reached. Only hard work and ability not to accept defeat will help us achieve such target in life.

Yes every person, you can say every human being want to achieve some goal and have planning to reach that point. Some have long term goal as well as short term too. Almost many of us have daily goals in their mind too. So i have like tofay i will get some dollars or i will study from this to that and plenty of things.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Yeah having a goal is very important, either short term or long term. Setting goals is necessary another thing is to be discipline so that the goals can be achieved with a good mindset or else the goals is not necessary if it cannot be fulfilled.

You are correct, it good one should always have a target for the day. As at yesterday, my target today was to have 2000 Biznotes at the end if the day today but I think this new policy from Bizdustry, I wouldn't be achieving that. I hope I would still be able I make 1000 Biznotes at least by the end of the day.
That was a nice target but i believe you an only meet the target back then at bizdustry because I use to make 1500biznite before but because of the new policy, even making 500biznote daily is not easy for me, before you can make 1000biznotes, you have to make 100comment daily and its not possible.

And then, frankly speaking, it hasn't been long since I've been dedicating myself to making money online. For this reason, I have not yet set a specific daily / monthly target.
However, for now, I claim money on the various sites, only when I go beyond the payout threshold.

If you fail to reach a target keep in mind that it is not end of the world so you may win in another target and if you success in a target reward yourself as simple as that.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
You're absolutely right because without any goal not successful in you're life.

Yes I have daily and monthly targets, at the start of the day, I document all I want to achieve for the day as I go about my daily tasks , I tick off the ones I have done and continue till the day ends. The following morning I check to see which I completed and how far I was able to go.

I am making just about $1 a day by posting on forums. This amount is not enough for me to support my education. I would like to set $3 a day target so that I can at least pay my college fees. If I manage to earn $5 a day, I would be able to support my hostel fees as well.

Everyday should come with a plan but most of the time people just let the day bring anything it wanna bring and deal with. I do not plan my days always I already have a regular routine that I work with. When its time for a change I change as well.

My big target for the day to set a goal that will help me to make a living for myself, also to make my dream come through that's my big target for the day.

I have a target for the day and I plan on making at least $1 daily, but I can only earn that amount on bizdustry because tho other sites are slave master.

Having a target for the day really helpful because it helps one focus on the target and not go astray from it by doing unproductive tasks through out the day, a purpose filled day is a productive one

Yeah I have my daily targets everyday . By the way am a student so I have to go to classes ànd do some other things . I usually have works target .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds