Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have target for the day?

You have not to feel sad if you do not achieve totally the target of the day because if you achieve it a little or not achieve it is not end of the world you have every day to think of tomorrow.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try to avoid putting myself under too much pressure because I don't get things done that way. I still try to work with some not too strict targets.

Setting goals in the first place is one step into achieving said goals. You look at your goals and it reminds you of the fact that you are still behind, or that you have finally succeeded in accomplishing said goals.

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
There is no deal that I work on money that I do not have a target of the amount of money that I hope to make on a daily basis this is because I really love to work with her that as this can really give me an idea of the amount of money I can make overtime.

Well I am still learning how to trade because that is the most important thing we all need to know, even if you have quality signal, you really need to know how they are generating the signal.
Yeah, learning about trading should ring first in the mind, then knowing how to generate legit signal on our own and not relying in others signal to trade.

Yeah, learning about trading should ring first in the mind, then knowing how to generate legit signal on our own and not relying in others signal to trade.
Although it is good to rely on the signal of others people but should be on certain condition maybe because you are a student and you do not do enough time to read chat or maybe you are occupied by one thing or the other.

My plan as always be coming to pass everyday but I didn't know how I will make my plan for for today in a sense that I've put all my life dream on bizdustry for making money everyday but the way things were now as been affecting using daily plan.
I agree with you. My plan for this day is that I will be able to reach my daily goal here in bizdustry and that is to reach the fifty maximum posts. Sometimes because of being busy from doing other things I am not able to reach this goal.

Yes every human that have a target in his daily basis ,target is the major challenge in every man's dream,so I have a daily Target and I always look forward to make sure I reach the maximum amount of my daily Target.
Yes I always have target for the day actually doing my online business to able to meet up to my daily tasks in order to end the right proportion of money.

Although it is good to rely on the signal of others people but should be on certain condition maybe because you are a student and you do not do enough time to read chat or maybe you are occupied by one thing or the other.
I'm not a student dear, I finished tertiary institution back in 2011. Its been over 9 tears I finished my tertiary education. My business doesn't give me time to read the chart as much as I could've loved.

I try to avoid putting myself under too much pressure because I don't get things done that way. I still try to work with some not too strict targets.
Yeah, that is good for you. It is best to set attainable targets. Setting them too high can really frustrate you. And when you don't reach your target on some days, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself.

You have not to feel sad if you do not achieve totally the target of the day because if you achieve it a little or not achieve it is not end of the world you have every day to think of tomorrow.
I normally feels bad whenever I didn't meet my target for the day , in fact I have not been meeting my target for sometime now becauseI have a lot of offline responsibility that's withholding me from working online.

Yes I always do have target for each day that I try to meet up to. It is a very good thing that we all try to set these targets for anything we hope to achieve each day so that we can be focused

It is important for everyone to have short term goal. Even as we have some goals set yearly/monthly it is important to have daily goal and weekly goals.
Evaluation of our goals is also important as setting them.
I always have a target for every day to meet whenever I do my online job because I know that whenever we do that it is good for everyone to have their target that they hope to meet for that day and if they do not meet the target they can know that they are there wasn't as productive as they thought that it would be.

I'm not a student dear, I finished tertiary institution back in 2011. Its been over 9 tears I finished my tertiary education. My business doesn't give me time to read the chart as much as I could've loved.
But it is still the same now, if your daily activities doesn't give you time to read those trading chat then you can just pay someone that will only be dropping the signal to you while you trade.

But it is still the same now, if your daily activities doesn't give you time to read those trading chat then you can just pay someone that will only be dropping the signal to you while you trade.
That's exactly what I'll be doing dear. Can you help me with that?? I need a legitimate Cryptocurrency trading signal up to 80% to earn more.

My life is structured in such a way that I plan the way I want my day to be.and this means that I walk toward such particular goals each day

Having business income target for the day is wise, but at times market might go sombre for such particular day and our target becomes invalid, we can cover up.using other favourable business days.

That's exactly what I'll be doing dear. Can you help me with that?? I need a legitimate Cryptocurrency trading signal up to 80% to earn more.
You can chat me up I can give you someone and that is the person I am already using to trade, is legitimate and will give you signal with with atleast 85 percent accuracy. you will even see the screenshot yourself

You can chat me up I can give you someone and that is the person I am already using to trade, is legitimate and will give you signal with with atleast 85 percent accuracy. you will even see the screenshot yourself
I will chat you up biko, I'm interested to make money off trading to improve my online earnings too. Like how much will the expert charge me?

I will chat you up biko, I'm interested to make money off trading to improve my online earnings too. Like how much will the expert charge me?
Well I paid $20 for the VIP class, but that is just nothing if you have up to $50 to start up the trading career because it is possible for you to recover your whole capital just within one week of giving signal or two weeks. We trade futures.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds