Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a payment method you would rather accept over every other?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
This goes back to a thread I made a little bit ago regarding what payment methods you would not accept when it comes to service. This one is asking what payment method you would rather accept over all the payment methods you offer and what your reasons are for this.

I myself at the moment only accept PayPal and CashApp for the moment whilst I get used to other payment methods I know are out there and I know how safe they are. I personally prefer to receive all payments through PayPal if I am honest as I feel many more people pay me through that method and because of that, it helps me keep tabs on my earnings and my income.

Which payment method would you rather accept and what is your reason for this?

Advertisement Placeholder
the payment method i would gladly accept is bank transfer because it is very easy for me to get my money with minimal charges and also crypto currency because it is very quick to get.

I believe that card is a payment method that almost everybody is comfortable with and it has a very low rate of declining. It becomes complicated whenever we are using third-party applications.

Yes, there actually is a payment method I would prefer to the rest and that would be the cryptocurrency method of payment. This is because its very difficult to have a region where you can't transact through this method.

This goes back to a thread I made a little bit ago regarding what payment methods you would not accept when it comes to service. This one is asking what payment method you would rather accept over all the payment methods you offer and what your reasons are for this.

I myself at the moment only accept PayPal and CashApp for the moment whilst I get used to other payment methods I know are out there and I know how safe they are. I personally prefer to receive all payments through PayPal if I am honest as I feel many more people pay me through that method and because of that, it helps me keep tabs on my earnings and my income.

I would rather accept paypal than any other because I use paypal very often and I like it I don't have any issues with paypal and I really love it sometimes fees are annoying but it's better than anything I tried so far

I gravitate more towards the use of Litecoin as a payment method because it is convenient and enables me to receive the funds in a form that I can withdraw, as opposed to PayPal and the other gateways

paypal because it's easier for me and it seems safer than crypto, credit card or bank transfer because it's less risky that someone will steal your personal informaton

On a personal note it all depends on the nature of the transaction that the client and i is involved in,if it is a local transaction i would prefer bank transfer to my fiat currency,but for international transaction,i would prefer crypto.

I am always going to prefer having my payment in cryptocurrency. This is because cryptocurrency is usually very easy to convert to every single currency available.

Well, if I were given the choice, then I would definitely prefer payeer over other methods. There are m,any reasons for that. Payeer is not available in America. However, Payeer is definitely one of the best payment systems. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies using Payeer directly on their platform. They have a place within the payment system where you can buy or sell cryptocurrencies. You can even receive cryptocurrencies in your account. Furthermore, you can also withdraw payeer dollars through various exchanges and third-party exchanges. This is why I think that Payeer is awesome payment system for me.

Cryptocurrency payment method is what I prefer over every other payment method. This is because it is easy for me to convert my cryptocurrencies to my local currency.

I always want to accept crypto in all online money making site because this is the only way that can make my withdraw fast and be processed with low fees rather than other payment processors. However Bitcoin cash has been my favorite coin to have chosen.

I will accept crypto payments because crypto is available in everywhere, beside that, it is a great investment and has a potential to grow more, especially Bitcoin.

I always want to accept crypto in all online money making site because this is the only way that can make my withdraw fast and be processed with low fees rather than other payment processors. However Bitcoin cash has been my favorite coin to have chosen.
Bitcoin Cash, litecoin, xrp all have very low fees when it comes to withdrawal and sending. Actually the three of them are the ones I usually use to make cryptocurrency transactions.

We all believe that most forums tends to have different methods of payment, but the one that's mostly common is the PayPal method of payment, but I like using crypto method of payment.

The payment method I accept over others is cryptocurrency. I prefer to be paid in coins. The transaction involve cryptocurrency are fast and charges involved is not much. Sometimes when you get paid with coins, only the popular ones, before you withdraw, your money would've increase. Though, sometimes it can also decrease.

The payment method I accept over others is cryptocurrency. I prefer to be paid in coins. The transaction involve cryptocurrency are fast and charges involved is not much. Sometimes when you get paid with coins, only the popular ones, before you withdraw, your money would've increase. Though, sometimes it can also decrease.
There are some cryptocurrencies that the fees are extremely high. There was a website that paid me through bitcoin and I spent half of the money on fees only. I was actually getting started newly online then.

I accept cryptocurrency payment option over all the others. It is what I am using entirely right now to receive all my online income. I find it to be so convenient because I can easily convert my money to my local currency and use it physically.

Yes I prefer being paid in cryptocurrency to any other form of payment. This is because cryptocurrency is a worldwide accepted form of payment and I can either choose to sell it or accumulate it.
Yeah, but people who lives in India find it difficult to use cryptocurrency because there is always 30% tax whenever they are making use of it. I think that is the only disadvantage for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds