Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.

I don't have a job, I have an offline mini business and I still work on the online side a little bit every day :) I work for myself .. and I manage ok, I'm satisfied and I like it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a job, I have an offline mini business and I still work on the online side a little bit every day :) I work for myself .. and I manage ok, I'm satisfied and I like it.
I used to have offline businesses, however, I failed with business and incurred a huge loss. Currently, I only have online business. I sell websites through flippa. I also earn from my websites and blogs. Currently, I am running a forum and trying to build members and content. I have even posted the posting offer in the marketplace section.

Yes, but I am not a government worker I have a service I provided for people for them to pay me, generally I do not like working for the government but if an opportunity arises I may consider it for now but for short-term purposes to raise some money.

I have been an entrepreneurer from the start. I have established businesses that failed and I have also established businesses that was successful. It's not easy putting up businesses.

I don't have a job currently. I'm a student but i'm working onkine to get some extra cash. Hopefully when i'm done schooling i'll get a real job.

I do have a job but is an offline job. I am also in the process of acquiring digital skills that will help me in becoming a freelancer in order to increase my earnings.

I currently do not have any job. I graduated from nursing school about a year ago and the lack of job as frustrated me to take a speciality program which I am currently running now.

Well currently I am into business and I just like the fact that I am able to do things on my own terms without anyone ordering me around and I also engage in online business

I have a job in which I earn in salary. I work with a company that has college and travel agency. With this I am also establishing my business on by time by in order to expand my means of earning income.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.

My story is quite similar to yours. I have not worked in any kind of organization for a few months now and I try to make money from home. Being a freelancer made me realize my worth and I am proud to be a freelancer.

same for me as well,i have actually worked in an organisation before,but after sometime i decided to set up my own courier and logistics outfit,and i am finding fulfilment in what i am currently doing.

I don't really have a job, I'm also self employed I have never worked under someone, working online is the best way I use to earn money, I always appreciate my presence here.

I am also a self employed and I love working online and searching for new opportunities online beside that everyday I am adding to my knowledge for having good opportunities in life.

Ymention
I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work
You actually mention so many things that you're doing and you still saying you don't have a job. Is it until you become the president in your country that you will accept you've got a Job. It's not a must everybody work for government

Well currently I am into business and I just like the fact that I am able to do things on my own terms without anyone ordering me around and I also engage in online business
That's good for you, for me I currently don't have a job offline, this day's jobs are getting harder to have, I prefer to work online this day's than to be looking for jobs.

I have at least three different type of job but they are not really paying well and that's why i can't even consider all the three jobs to one job because of the low income .

working online is my occupation not exactly for the money but just to have something to do. There are chores at home but that is not really educational. With online work I get to learn about many things particularly technology

working online is my occupation not exactly for the money but just to have something to do. There are chores at home but that is not really educational. With online work I get to learn about many things particularly technology
That's a good idea, I believe if you have a good skills set online you'll make the most amount of money, having a skill set online will help you to earn a decent amount of money online.

Even though I don't currently have a job that pays a salary, being self-employed qualifies as a job in and of itself. In order to pursue other opportunities, I'm also working to expand my skill set.

Yes I have a job, aside being a student I also teach because that is where I am really good at. Teaching brings me near to people especially kids because I do love it when I am around them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds