Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

Right now I do not have a job . I graduated as a nurse last year November and I am just patching up with a near by hospital and doing small online work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I divide my time between my part time job and online work. When I have job, I don't have time for online work and when I don't have a job I work online.
Like you I also have an offline job and also an online job but unlike you I do not sacrifice one for the other because I have strategize ways to be able to manage both my online and offline jobs together. This way I will be able to combine both online and offline jobs together.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
I currently work for myself,i run an outfit with a partner which we have been growing for sometime now,we are into courier and logistics.we are into household comsumables as well.and recently i just ventured into the online platform to increase my earnings.

Yes I have a job. And I can comfortably say to our here that my job is my business. Businesses that I have manned and managed to the level they are has been my job that I've been engaged in all along

Getting a job in my country is like a thug of war especially for graduates. The best is self employment. I spent years at home before I could get a reasonable job to feed myself. I currently manage with a company and I have a side business as plan B.

It depends on the type of job you're talking about. If you mean a real job then I will say i don't have a real job now and even still a student now

I think many people nowadays tend to work as freelancers , it is not bad than job cause some jobs could really make us slave to the company owner or the state .

Currently I have some minors job in which I am doing that's fetching mupy daiky income and putting food on my table but i will prefer a better job that will suit my needs and to secure my future.
I think many people nowadays tend to work as freelancers , it is not bad than job cause some jobs could really make us slave to the company owner or the state .

I have a job and I also own a business. I raised the capital of my current business through my job and the business is doing fine as it helps to augment what I earned from my monthly salary.

Even though I have a full time job, I still manage my time to do some freelance writing gig and promoting of goods and services for companies online. I also outsource graphics design gig to my friend whenever I'm handed the job online

I currently do not have a job and I am not even interested in getting a job because I want to be self-employed online and I am trying to learn profitable skills.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
It is good that despite trying to find a job that you also engaged in other incomes that have now become your job. I think that if people fail to find a job sometimes an entrepreneurial role can be the best way to go.

I don't have a 9-5 kind of job cos of the high level of unemployment here in my locality. I'm into business it is now my job at the moment.

At the moment as a student I don't have a job and that doesn't bother me at all. I've just discovered we we don't need to panic for Job, what we need to pay Nicholas having a Business

I did before covid-19 shoewd up.I am university student show I do not have a permanent job.I only earn some money by investing and doing some differnt microtasks until I find some job
Is seen as literally I will say I don't have a job but I'm a self-employed individual who work online and it pains me more.

I do have a job, but I also have different online means of having money. What is helping me is the internet.

Currently I don't have a job but I'm warning some stipends a month from my government. But I'm currently working on solutions that will put me in good stead before the stipends come to an end.
Sometimes the experience of knowing how to work for someone still looks appealing thou

I have online businesses as well as offline jobs to make ends meet. I like to diversify the sources of my income so that I will be rest assured that nothing will happen to all my business is at a go.

Ever since I got to University, I started look for job vacancies everywhere, I did get to work with some companies but I couldn't cope with it because of my educations and now am a graduate, and I find it difficult to find a job and so I am trying to be self employ and try to do some exploit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds