Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

Currently now I do not have a job, i am still self employed as a student. And I try my best doing some online business to gather a little cash for myself.
[automerge]1623697332[/automerge]
Currently now I do not have a job, i am still self employed as a student. And I try my best doing some online business to gather a little cash for myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
I share the same vision with you because I don't see the need of going for offline job where I will be controlled by rules and regulations whereas I have skills that can fetch me profits.

That's a good way to earn money since there's no job out there that the country provided for the youth, i am also working in a private organisation with peanut as a salary and also have a job of my own.
Currently the economy is not friendly and the government are not making any effort to do something about it. There are no jobs anywhere so like you said the best thing to do is to learn a hand skill.

I am putting many things together online and offline which hardly gives room for my job. It is good to have a consistent source of income along with all other hustles.

i currently don't as i'm still a student, and i'm studying full time which means i don't have the ability to find a part time job either, which also means i have to wait

Currently, I am just a student at the university; in summer and holidays, in general, I profit from my time working in several activities and getting some money.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
Assuming I have this same orientation of working my self out on doing something or learning a job that will make me a boss of my own, I wouldn't have been here.

Posting on forums cannot substitute your job. It cannot even become your primary source of online income. However, if you operate a forum it can become your business

I did before covid-19 shoewd up.I am university student show I do not have a permanent job.I only earn some money by investing and doing some differnt microtasks until I find some job
I was happy the job before but it was not feeling well so presently now I do work online because it is less stressful and I can work at my own convenience.

I do have a job but my problem is that the job pays me a very low salary each month and I have always been trying to look for a better job or look for other means to earn extra income.
I think we're in the same shoes, my current job pays me really low than my expenses and I have tried changing it but it's not easy changing jobs in this country, although I'm glad I got to know of paid to post platforms, it's helping a little.

Yes but that was before the incident of covid-19 but now I am no more running any business nor job because i don't have much time as a student

You are so lucky to have all those high paying freelancing skills. Now you can earn enough to pay your bills. I currently don't have an offline job myself but I am searching for one. In the meantime, I am doing some online writing to earn some cash for a few expenses.

Am a kind of a business and investment person other than working in an office/organisation. I prefer running day to day business activities and making profits than waiting for salaries from an employer.

As a student I don't have any business I am running because my education needs a lot of my time and also business needs someone who is devoted most especially his time and energy

I do not have a job too even after graduation from nursing school. I hope that I would be able to learn online skills that would make me a free lancer.

I do not have a job now because I am still learning a skill that will make me to get a job after I graduated, and I am not really interested in working for the government as I am only interested in establishing my own business because that is what I believe on.

Right now, even I do not have any real job. I am only depending on online earnings right now. I do plan to earn as an online investor but I do not know if I will be able to earn as an investor but I am still optimistic about it. Do you still earn money online as a blogger?

I don't have a job I'm a business owner. Since my country us daunt on lackluster job opportunities, most graduates are simy jobless. The only means you can survive is trying to be creative or start up something tangible.

I have a job and the job is with a private company, that is what my time almost everyday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., I'm not really comfortable with the work because of the stress and, I would like to get something better if I have an opportunity.

I divide my time between my part time job and online work. When I have job, I don't have time for online work and when I don't have a job I work online.
That's exactly how to survive in this cruel world most especially when you don't have the connection to pave a way for you in securing a job, most people do part-time job and online job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds