Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

I really do have a job although I am self employed. I think it would be a waste of time and my future to depend solely on what I have to gain from the government especially now u know they're selfish and corrupt.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do have a job although I am self employed. I think it would be a waste of time and my future to depend solely on what I have to gain from the government especially now u know they're selfish and corrupt.
I am also self employed , and even have two small business that I am running , though i am still working in a private organisation just to boost my offline business just for a short period of time .

I am also self employed , and even have two small business that I am running , though i am still working in a private organisation just to boost my offline business just for a short period of time .
Atleast you're very lucky to have something doing offline unlike the rest of us that's looking forward to earning our full time income from the online market. You should really count yourself to be very lucky.

Currently I can't say I have a job simply because am an online earner who earned from my various hustle from site available but I am still saving to be able to start one either online or offline.

Indeed, I work.
My job is my business, I can confidently tell everyone in this room.
It has been my responsibility for the entire time to operate and manage the businesses to the degree that I have.

I am currently not employed in any job. I recently just finished my pediatrics program and I want to have a window. Where I am going to rest and recover first before proceeding to anything.

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
Yeah I do have a job I work in real life sometimes I do work online but I prefer working a real job because I like my job a lot

I don't have a job, I am self employed. I am a blogger, content developer, digital marketer, SEO consultant, and website designer. Since I was already earning as a writer when I was still in college, I decided not to join the job market and instead work as a freelancer. However, I did try working in an organization briefly. Working in an organization did not work for me.
I do not have an offline job at the moment and I am not willing to have it anymore because I am cool with making money online and I have always wanted to make money online

I do not have an offline job at the moment and I am not willing to have it anymore because I am cool with making money online and I have always wanted to make money online
It is good that you want to make money online, are you able to generate enough money for your needs. I see that a lot of people despite working hard are unable to generate full time income

I am not an employee for anyone as it stands. I am a business person with interests in agriculture and its value chain. I am also an online freelance writer with speciality in writing articles and fiction.

No not at all, I don't really like the idea of working under someone, I'm currently working online an earning my own money,I have never had a job, this not my thing.

It is good that you want to make money online, are you able to generate enough money for your needs. I see that a lot of people despite working hard are unable to generate full time income
I guess it depends on the platforms that they work on and also the skills that they have. This is why it is important to have a skill before working online. A high paying skill is important

I do not have a job presently. Though, I have tried working in a organization before but It just did not suit me. I am a Freelancer presently and I work on Bizdustry as a side hustle.

I do. I run my own websites and do some other freelance writing work. I mostly prefer running my sites.

I do not have a job presently. Though, I have tried working in a organization before but It just did not suit me. I am a Freelancer presently and I work on Bizdustry as a side hustle.
Same here, I also work here on bizdustry, as a matter of fact is the only paid to post site that I'm currently working on, it's interesting to be posting and any money the same time.

I guess it depends on the platforms that they work on and also the skills that they have. This is why it is important to have a skill before working online. A high paying skill is important
High-paying skill is essential. However, you also need to make sure you have skills in multiple disciplines. Your chance of making money doubles if you are a writer along side a graphic designer, and web developer.

I currently do not have a job. I run a game shop business offering patrons a chance to enjoy playing their Playstation 4 games in a serene atmosphere. I also write online for magazines and blog sites.

Same here, I also work here on bizdustry, as a matter of fact is the only paid to post site that I'm currently working on, it's interesting to be posting and any money the same time.
Yes, Including me also. Bizdustry is the best when it comes to paid to post forums. And I actually find it fun to post whilst earning also. For someone that like sharing ideas, You would find it fun.

I can't categorically says I have a job because the jobs I am doing are not enough to satisfy my family , so i am still looking for a better opportunities for a big pay job .
I can't categorically says I have a job because the jobs I am doing are not enough to satisfy my family , so i am still looking for a better opportunities for a big pay job .

No I don't have a job at the moment,and I don't think I'll ever have a job because jobs are not my thing, as a matter of fact I do like to have a job I like to be self-employed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds