Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a job?

High-paying skill is essential. However, you also need to make sure you have skills in multiple disciplines. Your chance of making money doubles if you are a writer along side a graphic designer, and web developer.
This is why it is always advisable to be able to do two different things at the same time depending on how you can handle all of them together. You will surely make more money

Advertisement Placeholder
I do have a job but my problem is that the job pays me a very low salary each month and I have always been trying to look for a better job or look for other means to earn extra income.
Yeah, it's a big problem in my country. Too many people work in extreme conditions and still make enough money to barely survive, which is so sad to hear. Many people are looking for different jobs, but most companies don't need new employees. I hope this will change soon.

This is why it is always advisable to be able to do two different things at the same time depending on how you can handle all of them together. You will surely make more money
When you can do multiple things, you can earn better. You will also always have something to work on and you will never be job less. However, you need to be expert on your niches

When you can do multiple things, you can earn better. You will also always have something to work on and you will never be job less. However, you need to be expert on your niches
The truth is that you are always going to do something and you're always going to find a way to make money. You should have a job either offline or online

You might not be able to do multiple jobs offline, where as you might not be able to get a full time single job online. When you look for offline job you will have to look for a job that pays full time, where as you can do multiple jobs online.

Yeah, it's a big problem in my country. Too many people work in extreme conditions and still make enough money to barely survive, which is so sad to hear. Many people are looking for different jobs, but most companies don't need new employees. I hope this will change soon.

On the contrary, there are many companies that are laying off employees because they are not able to pay people. We have seen many companies doing that, as we witness economical problems around the world.

Home tutor job is good paying, however, it is not an easily found job. I was able to secure home tutor job through a personal recommendation.
That's great A friend of mine also tried tutoring; however, for her, it was hard to find clients that needed her help, and some of them left tutoring lessons. She said it was because she wasn't good, but I believe she's a really good tutor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds