Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

I don't focus on multiple tasks at once. I focus on one task at once for my type of person. Why would I want to do a lot of task at once if that can become an actual problem for me because it most certainly will
For consistency and efficiency , i focused in one particular task at a time in order to be able to fully concentrate on th task and know my achievement at the end of the day,

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not that kind of a person that is good at math multitasking instead I am someone that loves doing one thing at a time because when you come to multitasking I do very badly at it.
I focus on one task at time because I cannot do multiple task at a time I will not be able to concentrate well so I make sure I do one at a time.

Yeah, true focusing on some assignment is paramount but I do not know why some employers do not understand that, they just want to see results immediately
I totally get what you are trying to say, most, I believe some of these managers do not have field experience, in the sense that most of them do not really have much ideas of what it takes to achieve these results. I believe a good manager who has passed through these areas would know how to handle the workers better

I focus on one task at time because I cannot do multiple task at a time I will not be able to concentrate well so I make sure I do one at a time.
Well we are the same in this as well as I am this kind of a person that cannot multitask so I am always this type of a person that would only focus on one task at a particular point in time.

I totally get what you are trying to say, most, I believe some of these managers do not have field experience, in the sense that most of them do not really have much ideas of what it takes to achieve these results. I believe a good manager who has passed through these areas would know how to handle the workers better
Well I would not say it's about being just a good manager the manager needs to be aware of how things is being done because even managers might just be acting out of ignorance

For consistency and efficiency , i focused in one particular task at a time in order to be able to fully concentrate on th task and know my achievement at the end of the day,
The worst part is that if you want to apply for a job these days they will tell you that they need someone that can multitask and people that can multitask and not much in this world but all those companies would really want someone that is capable of multitasking.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
As for me like to start all the work been giving to me at once but now finish one after the other so it won't get messy at the end of the day, because if I didn't start all I might forget to do one or two of the job giving to me.

As for me like to start all the work been giving to me at once but now finish one after the other so it won't get messy at the end of the day, because if I didn't start all I might forget to do one or two of the job giving to me.
I don't think that there are very many people who would only be multi-tasking as this is very not good for our brains to work very well as we humans are only good at doing things one after the other.

I prefer doing it one at a times because while multi-tasking,one would not only get tired easily but make lot mistakes then one would have to start all over again from the beginning and thats double work..
That actually goes for me,i usually have an overall view and expectation of what to acheive and set out a framework on how to get it done.Then i take it in bit,performing the task one after the other.

Yeah , it is rightly said quality is more better than quantity. So concentrating on a single task at a time can increase the efficiency of the output and therefore improves the quality of the work.

It is always a good idea to not multitask because it is bad for your brain health. I avoid multitasking because it is always a good idea to concentrate on one thing.

This is only possible if you are doing complicated tasks but there are some task that will give you enough cognitive ability for you to multitask, what I can say is that it depends on the type of activity you are doing.
Their are people online who are simply super fast and talented that can even handle up to five tasks at same time and deliver it at the right time.
[automerge]1631560302[/automerge]
I think omo is a general expression, I didn't know it is frequently used by a certain tribe, even Google voice typing recognise it, I'm not even from Yoruba or any state closer to it.
Lol, you see that Google is everywhere, simply extraordinary dear. They have programmed system bots that takes everything into account.

Last edited:
Their are people online who are simply super fast and talented that can even handle up to five tasks at same time and deliver it at the right time.
[automerge]1631560302[/automerge]

Lol, you see that Google is everywhere, simply extraordinary dear. They have programmed system bots that takes everything into account.
Do you really think that there are some people that can handle all online activities this way ? there are some that you are capable of handling five at a time but there are some that you cannot even handle more than one.

It is always a good idea to not multitask because it is bad for your brain health. I avoid multitasking because it is always a good idea to concentrate on one thing.
That seems to be true its not always good to multitask,its causes loss of concentration so focusing on one set of task at a time is the best so dont ever try to multi task,thou some smarth people do it

Larger part of the occasions my attention is never on only one assignment, generally when I am attempting to get together with an everyday target, I end doing different undertaking simultaneously. However when I am doing a visual depiction work, I will in general zero in on that,
Anything I do I do it right and perfectly well so when I'm carrying out attacks and focus on one task because doing multiple tasks at a time will distract you.

I do one task at a time. When I am already doing something, I don't stop my work as start working on other project. I am a college student, and even while studying, I don't study a lot of books once, I attempt one at a time.

For me,I prefer focusing on a particular task and finishing it to my satisfaction but I also multi task when necessary. When I have multiple jobs to deliver within a limited time, multi tasking sets in for me but it is always stressful when multi tasking though.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
I think double tasking is one thing, everybody can't do. Just because you involved in a lot within a set time, and it works doesn't mean it will work for others. Double tasking isn't really the best though, I believe what's worth doing is worth doing well. We try to perfect all task given, then we can be impactful in our jobs and others.

For me,I prefer focusing on a particular task and finishing it to my satisfaction but I also multi task when necessary. When I have multiple jobs to deliver within a limited time, multi tasking sets in for me but it is always stressful when multi tasking though.
While multitasking is one thing that I cannot do simply because my brain does not have the capacity to multitask as I can easily get distracted when doing more than one thing at a time.

I am not someone who works very well when it comes to me being distracted so I always try to take my jobs one at a time in order to give it the best concentration.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds