Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start multiple businesses?

Personally i feel my business is still to young to do this. I want to focus on growing the business to a particular level first where i can be sure it can stand on its own before i think of going into another business.

As long as you're still new in a business, you will lack both the capital, experience and knowledge to run multiple businesses at once. I have been managing my business of poultry and fish farming for 6 years at the moment and I still don't feel the need to run a multiple start ups at once.

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as you're still new in a business, you will lack both the capital, experience and knowledge to run multiple businesses at once. I have been managing my business of poultry and fish farming for 6 years at the moment and I still don't feel the need to run a multiple start ups at once.

Experience might be important and this is one of the main reasons why many people usually struggle when it comes to running multiple businesses. The fact of the matter remains that I have seen many people gaining advice from people who already had much experience when it comes to running a business and this might be a better approach.

Experience might be important and this is one of the main reasons why many people usually struggle when it comes to running multiple businesses. The fact of the matter remains that I have seen many people gaining advice from people who already had much experience when it comes to running a business and this might be a better approach.

Yes of course, experience in this note plays a very important part in how possible it's going to be when it comes to being able to manage all the operations of multiple businesses at once. When you don't have what it takes to see one business through because of your poor local standing with knowledge, you can't be able to do it with more businesses.

I began with my poultry farm and gave my all aside going to work for it. It was never easy starting out in the first place. I had challenges, but because it was a solo business, I was lucky to build it to what it is today. I don't like starting multiple businesses at a go.
It's like how I'm facing so many challenges in the bottling water company I'm starting soon. I will complete the business registration by next month if everything goes according to plan. I've paid for all the machine needed to test and purify the water. It's not been easy but I'm putting in my best efforts.

It's like how I'm facing so many challenges in the bottling water company I'm starting soon. I will complete the business registration by next month if everything goes according to plan. I've paid for all the machine needed to test and purify the water. It's not been easy but I'm putting in my best efforts.

When you have previous experience in what it takes to start any kind of business, you will know that whatever you're handling with starting up your new business of bottling water company is expected to that way. It's never easy to start a business, if it were, everyone will have their businesses today.

When you have previous experience in what it takes to start any kind of business, you will know that whatever you're handling with starting up your new business of bottling water company is expected to that way. It's never easy to start a business, if it were, everyone will have their businesses today.
There was a time when I started having double mind with going forward. I began thinking about scrapping the whole project but after speaking with my mentor and business director, he evaluated all my plans which I tabled for him. After that, he showed me where I needed to adjust some things and I kicked off everything.

There was a time when I started having double mind with going forward. I began thinking about scrapping the whole project but after speaking with my mentor and business director, he evaluated all my plans which I tabled for him. After that, he showed me where I needed to adjust some things and I kicked off everything.

It's always very good to have a mentor in life and in your business. The kind of assistance they offer with their knowledge is immense. I had the same kind of help with my business of poultry and fish farming. I had a mentor that helped me so much and he even gave me financial support at one point.

Starting multiple business is actually not very advisable. You need to focus on one and be a master at it before thinking of diversifying. The jack of all trades will always be a master at none so it's better to focus your energy on one.
To diversify a business is good but you have to be ready to take on the much work which comes with doing more than one business at a time. If you have an offline work to add, your time will very slim to manage your multiple businesses. It will only become harder from this point.

Did you ever start multiple businesses at once? Maybe it was a way to see if one idea worked over the other. Or maybe you wanted to maximize your profits by setting up as many businesses as you can. Would you try to start multiple businesses at once, or just focus on the one and grow that first, then invest in future endeavors later?
If you are a good businessman and can handle all your business easily You can do multiple Business at once But for this it is important that you run your goods business in a proper manner, then you can become successful very soon.

Experience, resources, and the time to manage multiple business must be provided and available before an entrepreneur can pull off managing such businesses. If he lacks in any of those things, the multiple business will be too much to handle.

I actually have businesses, but I did not start off at the same time. Most of them are online businesses that I do not have to be physically present before they can function . It is nice to make multiple businesses..

I can actually agree that it is far more easier for someone to start multiple businesses online and manage them successfully as long as the person have their knowledge, skill and with the little resources needed to finance and manage those businesses successfully unlike how difficult it is for you to start physical businesses in multiple places.

I can actually agree that it is far more easier for someone to start multiple businesses online and manage them successfully as long as the person have their knowledge, skill and with the little resources needed to finance and manage those businesses successfully unlike how difficult it is for you to start physical businesses in multiple places.

Running multiple businesses would definitely require resources. One such kind of important resource is staff and experienced members that can help. They are considered a useful resource because staff members can help run multiple businesses. One person alone cannot control all the businesses at the same time.

Running multiple businesses would definitely require resources. One such kind of important resource is staff and experienced members that can help. They are considered a useful resource because staff members can help run multiple businesses. One person alone cannot control all the businesses at the same time.

If you have little resources, it will be hard to manage one business as you're going to made to manage everything to be in business. If it comes to multiple businesses, if the resources to manage the business are not in abundance, the businesses can't hold.

It is going to be practically impossible for you to run multiple businesses at once when you don't have the resources to do so. I will never encourage anyone to run multiple businesses when they are not ready mentally and financially to do so. It is something that can easily make you to lose focus on all of the business if you're not prepared.

It is going to be practically impossible for you to run multiple businesses at once when you don't have the resources to do so. I will never encourage anyone to run multiple businesses when they are not ready mentally and financially to do so. It is something that can easily make you to lose focus on all of the business if you're not prepared.

Running multiple businesses involves creating a proper system that could allow you to run the business in an effective way. This usually involves creating a proper management system that may allow you to create a better business management plan.

Running multiple businesses involves creating a proper system that could allow you to run the business in an effective way. This usually involves creating a proper management system that may allow you to create a better business management plan.

Yeah, that's very correct. Before you can be able to run multiple businesses, you must prove to be someone who is very coordinated when it comes to doing anything. This is because if you lack coordination, there is no way you will find it easy to manage more than one business at once as a result of the cumbersome nature of the work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds