Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

I usually have the problem of always trying to do everything at the same time which I later found out that it is not the right way to follow doing any particular job which I later change that work pattern.
True, someone once said working on multiple jobs at the same time is equal to doing nothing as you might not actually get any of these jobs done. Which means you agree to this right?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my work I've focuse at one thing at time because of the simple reason that what I did there was to copy paste emails and fax numbers, which doesn't require multiple tasks at a time obviously. You finish one email and copy the next you cannot copy a few at a time that would be a madness, it was nice to work there I made around 600 Dollars. I think that doing one task at once is better than multiple tasks.

I always try to focus on one particular task at a time. This is going to give me the much-needed focus and the ability to be able to give my best without any form of destruction.

It totally depends on the kind of tasks I have at hand, if I can comfortably operate the task simultaneously without making any mistakes I would do that, but when I'm doing creative writing I prefer to focus on it until completion.

I usually try to break down my long-term goals into simple short-term goals. This is because I like to see them as smaller units and it is going to boost my motivation in order to try to complete them on time.

Actually sometimes I do focus on multiple of task rather than a single or one task most especially when I realise that the income I make from one task is not quite enough for me.

Focusing on just one task at a time is the best way of making quick money either online or offline but nowadays focusing on just one task can also be dangerous because you can suddenly lost the one task

I do not like to be focusing on multiple jobs at the same time because it is going to have a great deal on my concentration and as such I usually take it one step at a time .

For you to do more or produce more output you have to focus your task one after the other, do them one after another, focus on one task as a time, with this you will be able to do more and your work will be done perfectly

often do not focus on different tasks, I often do not focus on on task, because if I do a lot of work, will not be able to provide or receive good services, so doing some work is very important as an individual.

I believe that this is the best thing to do . This is because most of the time multitasking is going to make you to be very disorientated and you are not going to be fully concentrated on the work.

Working on a task at a time is the best way of having a succesful business outcome most especially if you don't have enough money to run many business at a time.

I prefer to do one at a time since I can't concentrate well while multi tasking. It also depends with what work am doing but it is better to do each at its own time. Sometimes you may forget somethings because of multi tasking and handling too much work.

There are people who are so good at what they does thereby focusing on multiple task at a time is not a problem for them , but i prefer solving just one problem at a time be for moving unto another.

It will depend on the time I have , but mostly I will always prefer to focus on one activities at the time and complete it to my full satisfaction before moving to the next. When time is completely against me I will be forced to multitask on so many activities at a time.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
Well it is different things for different folks,for me personally i like to focus on doing one thing at a time,because it will afford me the oppourtunity of carrying out the task and properlly executing such task without any lapses.

I don't have the mental capacity to focus on so many things at a time . The best way for me to be is just to focus on one thing and achieve that then I can move on to the next one.

Most of the time, I never concentrate on a single activity at a time; instead, I end up working on several things at once when I'm attempting to reach a daily goal.
However, when I am working on a graphic design project, I tend to concentrate only on that.

I, like you, cannot focus on several tasks at the same time. It loads me a lot, confuses me and it becomes unclear what needs to be done next in my goal. I end up making mistakes and coming back. It is always better to start and finish 1 at a time, and then the next thing.

i get more productive when i focus on multiple task, as this makes my adrenaline to rush and it is also exciting for me as well, as the challenge makes me more smarter and adventurous.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds