Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

People frequently mention their ability to multitask when preparing their curriculum vitae for job applications since businesses value employees who can handle a variety of tasks. I can multitask because it's necessary to get things done, not because I enjoy it.

Advertisement Placeholder
List of depend on the kind of person who is going into trade that include numerous choice envision and know what you'll do on the off chance that you'll be able handle different errands that's alright but on the off chance that you know you're as it were great in one charge there any concentrate and handles one errand.

You can earn a lot of money if you multi task but it's sometimes difficult, you might get stressed out in the process, but if you can do that it will be a good idea.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
For me it's really hard to multitask and plus it's bad for brain sometimes I do multitask when I need to do all lot of things at the same time but I wouldn't recomend doing this because you can easily make mistakes and things like that

mostly when I am trying to meet up with a daily target, I end doing multiple task at the same time. Though when I am doing a graphic design job, I tend to focus just on that

I prefer to complete tasks one at a time because multitasking causes one to easily become exhausted and make numerous mistakes, which requires starting over from scratch and results in double effort.

Most of the time, we don't focus on just one task. When you try to reach your daily goals, most of the time you end up doing multiple tasks at the same time. But when I'm doing graphic design work, I tend to focus on just that.

I will always choose to focus on one activities at a time but this may sometimes depend on so many things . when there are lot of things for me to do I wouldn't want to overwhelm myself with so many responsibilities at a single time.

In order to complete tasks faster, I try to multi-task, doing mulktiple tasks at the same time. However, studies tell that multitasking is not good for human beings and when you do multple tasks your productivity and efficency will greatly reduce.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds