Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

When it come to work I focus more on one thing at a time make sure the one I'm doing is perfect before moving to the next one.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how urgent are the tasks, if you want to satisfy your customers you must also safe their time, do you have to do multitask

We indeed are more powerful than we can imagine. I never believed I could even try multitasking. Recently, I notice I multitask alot as I have a lot of target to achieve!

I focus on one task at a time and so as to get want I'm doing at that time will be perfect before moving to the next task so as not to leave a job half baked

Well I'm good at multitasking... Reason being that I can't take one work at a time of I do I easily get lazy before moving to the next one.

Personally, I focus on a particular task by giving in quality time in other to get an effective result. Dividing my attention to multiple tasks is only a waste of time for me.

I think to focus on one task at a time is better than running multiple tasks at the same time. Taking a task at a time will ensure that the quality of goods and services produced is very high. Running multiple operations might result in low quality products.

I am not at all good at multi-tasking, so I guess, it would be much better to focus on a single task and this is what I do in order to avoid confusion and mistakes.

It is really good to focus on a particular task for full attention to the said task. But there are some work place where multitasking is inevitable just as someone already mentioned customer representative in one of the comments above. I don't think these people can meet up without multitasking as there are so much to attend to.

I used to be a victim of focusing my attention on different things at different times. Not only in business but even in life interests, I'd just jump from one thing to the other.
But now, I've learnt to focus on one thing and set time limit to it so I don't get distracted.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?

I'm focused on one thing until I finish it, because I like it to be a good thing and it turns out the way I want it to. if I focus on several at once, I may be wrong.

When it comes to your work, do you tend to focus on multiple things at once? Or do you take your time and focus on one thing at a time?

I like taking things once at a time, mainly because I used to procrastinate a lot, and when I do multiple things at once, it messes me up. But what about you? Do you focus on one part of work first and then move on to the next? Or is it all going on at one for you?
I have found myself a couple of times multitasking.
But i prefer performing one task at a time; i think this allows me to concentrate on one thing instead of dividing attention. Accuracy is also maintained when you focus on one thing at a time.

I'll only concentrate in one at the beginning and I have to make sure that the one is well established before I can even think of moving to the next one, concentrating into things without proper plan is not the best because you may end up not achieving anything from both..

Of course I actually focus on one task at a time and I also try to do the task or carry out the task at a very fast speed so I will be able to be done on time and so I will go to other task

If i am working on a system, I love to engage vin multiple task because I love to complete a lot of task, but these task must be relatively simple, not difficult and complex so as not to mix up issues

When doing my work i don't like taking multiple task to do at a time because i will not get anything done at the end but with one task at a moment many things can be done.
It is actually very good for you to multitask when you're working especially when there are so many tests that needs to be done but you will eventually have to be doing it one by one another for you not to make mistake and makes up everything.

I love doing my work perfectly, this is why I always focus on one task at a time. This will make me to fully concentrate on that task and also allow me to identify the mistake easily. Though I do feel tempted to multi task.

There is a limit to which one can multitask. Doing many things at a go has its advantages but the merits do not outweigh the demerits. I like to multitask sometimes but taking it one step at a time is good.

Majority of the times my focus is never on just one task, mostly when I am trying to meet up with a daily target, I end doing multiple task at the same time. Though when I am doing a graphic design job, I tend to focus just on that
I usually have the problem of always trying to do everything at the same time which I later found out that it is not the right way to follow doing any particular job which I later change that work pattern.

I have discover that when you really understand yourself very well,it will be very easy to do things the way your capacity can carry you.it is good to carry out task based on you can handle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds