Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you focus on one task of multiple tasks at a time?

Definitely, we have similar mentality. Whenever I do many things at same time or multitask myself, I may not even be able to finish one completely. So I always plan my things and carry out my daily tasks one after the other in order to stay organised.

Advertisement Placeholder
My working online has exposed me to so many things. I have many sites that I work on but I tend to mess things up until I set up a daily plan and target to follow. I write out all the sites that I work on and came out with a daily target for all the sites. All i do is to make available the resources needed to achieve this.

I am somebody who can get very distracted most of the time and as such I prefer to take everything one at a time and not more than two at a time.

Now if you can just observe I am only opportune to work now at night because this is the time I'll be free from stress .when I come back I will just take a bath,eat and sleep then wake up at night.
At the night is also my best time working online cos I stay freely no noise at night after testing from my offline business activities.

Most of the task one will do online they are mostly brain work so you will definitely have to focus to be able to deliver as requested so it should be one task at a time.

I am not that kind of a person that is good at math multitasking instead I am someone that loves doing one thing at a time because when you come to multitasking I do very badly at it.
The you would be good at handling your own business better than someone else's because employees love to employ people that can do a lot of things at the same time for them

But it's just a fallacy, I get to know that I am more productive when I focus in one tasks and get it done first than taking in many tasks at once.
I focus on one task handle it before going to the next one I cannot do multiple tasks at a time because this will cause destruction and I will not be able to carry out multiple task perfectly

If you're actually able to be very good at multitasking it's going to come in very handy for you when it comes to working several tasks at the same time and making more money for yourself.
There are a lot of things we need to consider before we multi task ,there are some simple tasks that can require multitasking and there are some task that may not even be able to give you such an option.

I focus on one task handle it before going to the next one I cannot do multiple tasks at a time because this will cause destruction and I will not be able to carry out multiple task perfectly
That's how I work too but a disadvantage to that method is that you get results slower and most employers do not want that

At the night is also my best time working online cos I stay freely no noise at night after testing from my offline business activities.
Is nice but sometimes this can only be done when I have a stressful day .if I have some free time in the day I always like to finish up everything so that I can sleep peacefully at night.. omo lets all this our hustle pay o

Is nice but sometimes this can only be done when I have a stressful day .if I have some free time in the day I always like to finish up everything so that I can sleep peacefully at night.. omo lets all this our hustle pay o
Lol, you're from yoruba land, you're always using omo, lol. I believe we'll succeed when we keep pushing it high dear, it will come to fruition.

That's how I work too but a disadvantage to that method is that you get results slower and most employers do not want that
True though, but in some cases it's better to focus on one task first most especially in tasks that are sensitive in nature, then after you have gotten your results, you can go out and do other tasks.

A single task is simply what I can handle within some time before taking over another one online and offline. I can't handle multiple tasks which I can't handle perfectly.

I focus on multiple tasks at the same task that's just one of the unique skills that i have and it's very helpful to my online portfolio

True though, but in some cases it's better to focus on one task first most especially in tasks that are sensitive in nature, then after you have gotten your results, you can go out and do other tasks.
Yeah, true focusing on some assignment is paramount but I do not know why some employers do not understand that, they just want to see results immediately

A single task is simply what I can handle within some time before taking over another one online and offline. I can't handle multiple tasks which I can't handle perfectly.
This is only possible if you are doing complicated tasks but there are some task that will give you enough cognitive ability for you to multitask, what I can say is that it depends on the type of activity you are doing.

I don't focus on multiple tasks at once. I focus on one task at once for my type of person. Why would I want to do a lot of task at once if that can become an actual problem for me because it most certainly will

Lol, you're from yoruba land, you're always using omo, lol. I believe we'll succeed when we keep pushing it high dear, it will come to fruition.
I think omo is a general expression, I didn't know it is frequently used by a certain tribe, even Google voice typing recognise it, I'm not even from Yoruba or any state closer to it.

Larger part of the occasions my attention is never on only one assignment, generally when I am attempting to get together with an everyday target, I end doing different undertaking simultaneously. However when I am doing a visual depiction work, I will in general zero in on that,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds