Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find you earn more money this time of the year?

You are absolutely correct because there is no free money on the internet.
There is no way you can earn free money anywhere except you have invested some time and energy.
Yeah, if there is free money on the internet everybody would have become a millionaire. You need to some level of learning and consistency to succeed online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, if there is free money on the internet everybody would have become a millionaire. You need to some level of learning and consistency to succeed online.
There are lots of financial commitment and Investment of time and energy to achieve success online. If you are not putting all of these things into consideration, then it's going to be very hard to make success online.

There are lots of financial commitment and Investment of time and energy to achieve success online. If you are not putting all of these things into consideration, then it's going to be very hard to make success online.
Definitely, the major reason a lot of people quit the online space is because they think it is an easy way to make money which is not true. It requires some level of work and persistence to make money online.

Definitely, the major reason a lot of people quit the online space is because they think it is an easy way to make money which is not true. It requires some level of work and persistence to make money online.
I will never blame people who tend to leave online Investments or online adventure because it was portrayed to them that they could conveniently make free money online and when they found something different after engaging in one or two online activities, they give up.

The season of the year affects my work for example. I am a micro-freelancer and I work in the field of micro-jobs during the summer, tasks become much less and also less by the new year. Apparently in the summer, many prefer to relax than work, so this is connected with this.

I will never blame people who tend to leave online Investments or online adventure because it was portrayed to them that they could conveniently make free money online and when they found something different after engaging in one or two online activities, they give up.
I blame so many YouTubers for trying to portray making money online as an easy thing for so many people. At the end of the day so many of them will do those things and not succeed. Some YouTubers literally wasted a lot of my time online.

I blame so many YouTubers for trying to portray making money online as an easy thing for so many people. At the end of the day so many of them will do those things and not succeed. Some YouTubers literally wasted a lot of my time online.
They have a way of convincing people to believe that what they are preaching is very simple to achieve but by the time you tried it yourself and you explore different areas, you will better understand that they are spreading falsified contents.

They have a way of convincing people to believe that what they are preaching is very simple to achieve but by the time you tried it yourself and you explore different areas, you will better understand that they are spreading falsified contents.
most of them are not even interested in helping people to make money online. They are only interested in getting views in order for them to make a lot of money from their channel.

most of them are not even interested in helping people to make money online. They are only interested in getting views in order for them to make a lot of money from their channel.
The major reason why they use sugar coated words to attract people is because they know what people want to hear. No one wants to be hard working to earn money . Everyone needs free money.

The major reason why they use sugar coated words to attract people is because they know what people want to hear. No one wants to be hard working to earn money . Everyone needs free money.
I think this is the simple truth. Many people are not interested in working hard in order to make money for themselves instead they just want to make free money which is usually not feasible.

These days, I really observe that the more I put head on online earning, I earn well and my spending is more less and I do earn alot money than offline to me.

I think this is the simple truth. Many people are not interested in working hard in order to make money for themselves instead they just want to make free money which is usually not feasible.
The fact is that it is very difficult for someone who is lazy to want to work online because there are lot of stress attached to online activities and if you are really willing to make money, you must be self disciplined and determined.

The fact is that it is very difficult for someone who is lazy to want to work online because there are lot of stress attached to online activities and if you are really willing to make money, you must be self disciplined and determined.
it will be very difficult for someone who is not disciplined enough to make money online. I actually agree with you on that. Lazy people can not be able to make money in the internet space.

it will be very difficult for someone who is not disciplined enough to make money online. I actually agree with you on that. Lazy people can not be able to make money in the internet space.
Last year, I invited a couple of friends to come join me make money online. I introduced a forum to them , which the join eventually but they are never active on the forum because they said it is a such a strenuous job.

Last year, I invited a couple of friends to come join me make money online. I introduced a forum to them , which the join eventually but they are never active on the forum because they said it is a such a strenuous job.
I also invited a few persons to some forums in the past but at the end of the day they will not be active. Some of them will say it is a very hard job to do but I don't blame them though.

Making money at a certain period of time online has to do with events that is occurring at that period because there are events that will take place and the rate at which profit would come in will be very high.

Well I believe that if I work more harder this particular year of 2023, I will be earning much more than the way I do earn in the previous years because the value of dollars has increased.

Well I believe that if I work more harder this particular year of 2023, I will be earning much more than the way I do earn in the previous years because the value of dollars has increased.
Am already working hard this time of the year and I don't think that this year will be the same as previous years the results am already seen is much better, I work offline and online and am making good amount of money thou am planning to reduce my work load offline coz I earn more online right now,its a clear sign for financial freedom for someone like me

Unfortunately, due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, I did not earn more last year. The number of assignments I received was reduced. This is why I am always looking for new ways to make money online so that I can support myself and my family. I am hoping to earn more money this year. I am crossing my fingers.

Am already working hard this time of the year and I don't think that this year will be the same as previous years the results am already seen is much better, I work offline and online and am making good amount of money thou am planning to reduce my work load offline coz I earn more online right now,its a clear sign for financial freedom for someone like me
You are very lucky to have gotten a well paying job and earning huge amount of money because it is not really easy nowadays to find jobs both online and offline as things are getting tougher by the passage of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds