Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find you earn more money this time of the year?

There are many people who tend to take advantage of such kind of season and they might be making more money during such seasons. Seasonal business is very important for all the people.
i for one do not like seasonal kind of business as it is not sustainable on the long run and can not cater for your needs throughout the year as it is been done on just a season.
This is basically the right time to make your business be at it's peak or just simply put that this is a business season. Business will do better and drive more sales in this Christmas season.
it is very true that in this season of festivity, you can actually make more money than you regularly do make and your income can potentially go up during this time of the year.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme and you have started so well. I think by next year you should go for tangible things like freelancing, blogging that will make your setup your own business.
This is absolutely the fact, alot are ignorant of the fact that it takes time to learn how to make money online.
They want quick money and they end up being scammed.

I do poultry too and the profits are very encouraging. If you know how to grow them without having to spend alot on the feed, the profits would be mouthwatering.
Yeah, it is one of the businesses anyone can go into and make profit presently. But like you have stated, you must know how to make the feeds without having to spend much on it.

Yeah, it is one of the businesses anyone can go into and make profit presently. But like you have stated, you must know how to make the feeds without having to spend much on it.
If you are not careful enough you might end up on loses because if the chicks are not adequately cared for they might die along the line, it takes some level of knowledge and experience.

I earned more better compared to Last or the previous years. though I couldn't earned much online at those years simply because I wasn't much active like I am currently in the online.

If you are not careful enough you might end up on loses because if the chicks are not adequately cared for they might die along the line, it takes some level of knowledge and experience.
I interacted with someone who owns a poultry business and he said that he bought 150 day olds about 3 months ago. He said that 12 of them died and the rest survived, he actually made profit. You must know how to properly medicate them.

I think most business see an uptick, even if what you earn is based purely on ad revenue.

I am curious to see everyone's experiences here though. Do you find you earn more this time of the year thanks to the holiday season?
Honestly I don't seee a big increase maybe a little but not a lot it's a good that that my earnings didn't decreased or anything it rarely increases but I'm happy when it does increase

Actually I earned alot this year more than ever I think since the pandemic, i have been earning much compared to previous years simply because I get too much addicted to it than ever.
I think I can relate to this too. Although I didn't learn about the online market before the pandemic but after it I because really interested and willing to explore the online space.

I think most business see an uptick, even if what you earn is based purely on ad revenue.

I am curious to see everyone's experiences here though. Do you find you earn more this time of the year thanks to the holiday season?
The present economic circumstances have been a huge stumbling block in raking in revenue, more so with respect to offline businesses. Obviously online businesses have also felt the effects too with the erratic pattern of the dollar

I interacted with someone who owns a poultry business and he said that he bought 150 day olds about 3 months ago. He said that 12 of them died and the rest survived, he actually made profit. You must know how to properly medicate them.
That is just it, if you know how to medicate them and manage their room temperature it would be advantageous to your business .
And ultimately the profits will be mind-blowing.

I earned this year more than ever due to my concentration on online earning platforms though I have been but i have made much effort than any other previous years.

That is just it, if you know how to medicate them and manage their room temperature it would be advantageous to your business .
And ultimately the profits will be mind-blowing.
Probably, imagine buying them at about $2 and selling for about $20. that is probably 10x of your money. I think it is one of the business his I will go into in the future.

Probably, imagine buying them at about $2 and selling for about $20. that is probably 10x of your money. I think it is one of the business his I will go into in the future.
The profit is not up to that because the price of feed would take 90 percent of what you thought as potential profits. The poultry eats excessively and if you are not careful you won't end up with any profit.

There is absolutely no doubt that I earned this year more than any other previous years and I think the reason is because I have dedicated almost all my time to online earnings.

The profit is not up to that because the price of feed would take 90 percent of what you thought as potential profits. The poultry eats excessively and if you are not careful you won't end up with any profit.
that may be true if you lack knowledge of some certain things. You need to know how to properly medicate them but I think sometimes luck is also involved.

I do not usually believe in luck, as lick only comes to those that are actively seeking for something and at that moment they get a bit of breakthrough which some people refer to as luck.

I do not usually believe in luck, as lick only comes to those that are actively seeking for something and at that moment they get a bit of breakthrough which some people refer to as luck.
The truth is that two people can do the same thing with the same strategy but they will arrive at different results. I'm not saying that success is luck but sometimes you need some level of it to reach certain levels.

Actually my earnings this year has really improved though I have also improved my earnings streams online which makes it even more easier for me to achieved my daily targets unlike the previous years.
I am also happy that I have been able to make a lot of money online this year. The money is not even the most important thing to me but how far I have been able to go to make connections.

This year, one thing I am thankful for is the level of networking that I did that I really hope will pay off in the coming years, as I have had to network with like minded individuals.

This year, one thing I am thankful for is the level of networking that I did that I really hope will pay off in the coming years, as I have had to network with like minded individuals.
Interesting, it is quite a huge motivation to see like-minded individuals doing awesome things and genuinely investing their time in the grind. It would definitely pay off soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds