Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find you earn more money this time of the year?

The festive season is almost over if not over already and school sessions are about to resume and so I would certainly have less time to work online but one thing bus certain, I would still be active and earning online.

Advertisement Placeholder
This year, one thing I am thankful for is the level of networking that I did that I really hope will pay off in the coming years, as I have had to network with like minded individuals.
Networking is always very important and necessary. I also connected with a lot of people who are money minded on the internet last year. So many of them have been able to teach me several things concerning online businesses.

Even in the forex trading I didn't make a good profit record. I trade in binary and the prediction I made as a beginner burst the whole of my account completely.
Though in parspective there seems to be some litt bit of platforms being conservative in the giveaway the usually offer,but on the other hand it is actually a win win situation in most of the cases.

Actually I most say, I have experienced some changes concerning my earnings online and this time. the reason maybe as a result of my engagement into some numbers of platforms more than before.

I think I am really earning less right now and that's as a result of so many commitments that I have offline. It was really fun earning online during the holidays as you have all the time in the world to earn and procrastinate. Lol.

I have been earning less due to procrastination. But I am glad that I am working on it. Soon, I am sure that I will start enjoying better earnings because I am putting in the effort to start working smart daily.

January is one of the longest month characterised by alot of financial constraints. I don't earn alot in January because I used to be very busy with Academic activities.

Yes. This year has been my great cash out in a month. However I have withdrawn up to $17 so far. Well this is a great earnings for me at the beginning of this year. Actually I plan to start my year with more hardworking.

Yes. This year has been my great cash out in a month. However I have withdrawn up to $17 so far. Well this is a great earnings for me at the beginning of this year. Actually I plan to start my year with more hardworking.
This means you literally make up to $1 every single day. I think you can try as much as possible to venture into more platforms to make more money for yourself on the internet.

I would want you to share the name of the website that you earn such an amount of money from so that I can also take advantage of such opportunity.
The crux of joining this type of platform is to help each other to grow financially.

I would want you to share the name of the website that you earn such an amount of money from so that I can also take advantage of such opportunity.
The crux of joining this type of platform is to help each other to grow financially.
you can literally make that on several paid to post forums. All you need is to be very much concentrated and work consistently. You can venture into referralindexforum.

you can literally make that on several paid to post forums. All you need is to be very much concentrated and work consistently. You can venture into referralindexforum.
It is crucial to note that paid to post forum is not an easy way to make money due to the huge stress involved.

Last edited:
I want to disseminate this wonderful information on paid to post forum based on the fact that it is not really an easy way to make money due to the huge stress involved.
you have to understand that there is nothing easy to make money from online. In every online business or venture you need some level of dedication and consideration to be able to make money.

you have to understand that there is nothing easy to make money from online. In every online business or venture you need some level of dedication and consideration to be able to make money.
You are absolutely correct because there is no free money on the internet.
There is no way you can earn free money anywhere except you have invested some time and energy.

I do not make more money during the holidays. In fact, my earnings substantially drop during the holiday seasons. That's because during the holiday seasons people are having fun with families and traffic to website drop substantially.

I do not make more money during the holidays. In fact, my earnings substantially drop during the holiday seasons. That's because during the holiday seasons people are having fun with families and traffic to website drop substantially.
This is quite informative because I never knew that holidays could cause a drop on traffic to websites.
It could be the reason why i witnessed a decline in traffic on my blog..

Well it depends on what you sell though. There are persons who find more sales during this period cause there are lots of people around for the holiday, hence more sales. For me, i am hoping to get more sales during this valentine period.

I earn more money online whenever I stay positive, disciplined and consistent. Procrastination makes me earn so low, that is why I avoid it. So I don't have a season where I earn better, I just have to self regulate.

I earn more money online whenever I stay positive, disciplined and consistent. Procrastination makes me earn so low, that is why I avoid it. So I don't have a season where I earn better, I just have to self regulate.
The only time you can earn more money online is when you are productive and you can only be productive when your focused.
Lack of focus will not make you settle down to make money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds