Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??

Advertisement Placeholder
It is possible but I have to have devices first in order for me to do that. I'm currently only using my phone on my online activities and I don't have an wifi, so if I were to fully work online, I have to invest on the things that will be needed.

It is something of immense value if your online investment is regarded as your passive income stream but it's not a bad idea as well when one has other things he's doing to earn money apart from online investments.

No one could imagine that their main or major income will be from online platforms, like online trading, business and investment before Covid-19. This pandemic disease changed the concept of World. Millions of offline business conveted into online business. Plenty of them finished or stopped till pandemic disease ends.
Now everyone eyeing on online business. This is a major change.

Yes yes why not I've always wanted to venture into affiliate marketing until now I keep reading e-books and watching YouTube videos on how to improve on my marketing skills so this is definitely would become my major source of income when I finally get the basic of everything

Certainly my online activities could be regarded as my passive income source, not just passive, am planning how to eventually make it my major source of income because of the huge potential it offers and the flexibility also it affords you.

Before l used to see online income as side hustle, nothing much to gain from, a pass time activity. I see it as doing fun things and getting paid for. I never saw it as something one could earn a living from. But now, it's a serious work once it's established. Some can even feed you for generations to come.

I will say yes, I can regards my online job as a passive income stream. Every business depends on how its practitioner hold it, run it, and take it seriously. I have a two online job that I am doing presently and I am making from there every day. Though, the both job doesn't give me what I aimed yet.

I really think my online activities could be my major source of income. Better said: since I lost my offline teaching job due to coronavirus, I work 100% online. In any way, my major source of income comes from investments, especially investments done long ago. To improve my online activities I need to finish my studies, as I must dedicate to them averagely between 4 and 7 hours per day. But when finished, I would have acquired new skills helping me to improve online activities.

Though I’m a lawyer, I regard my online job as my major source of income. The jobs are not only flexible but it’s a good way to spend your spare times. The opportunity the internet offers are endless.

Honestly I think it depends on what you do online and how much you earn online. There are people who earn at least 250 us dollars monthly online and then in their country that is a lot. That certainly won't be called passive but it would be a major income source because it provides everything.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??

I have not thought about focusing fully on doing online jobs on a full-time basis. One of the reasons is because it is not that easy for me to always keep my eyes on the screen looking for gigs to complete.

Of course online jobs can become your major source of income, BUT solid strategies have to be put in place to ensure there is a steady flow of income, and you must have done a forecast that will show how much you can earn in a month to ensure you are ok financially.

I have not thought about focusing fully on doing online jobs on a full-time basis. One of the reasons is because it is not that easy for me to always keep my eyes on the screen looking for gigs to complete.
Okay, I know that their are people who won't find it favourable through online gigs. Based on the condition of looking steady on the computer screen and doing task. Already it has side effect on the eyes, it can cause eye defect at some stage in ones life.

Yeah why not, with so many online opportunities online now it is so easy to earn huge amount of money online and then make it a full time work.
I have seen so many Forex traders that does Forex trading only, and that's their major source of income, so as drop shipping and the likes.

My online business is my passive income. I don't rely too much on it because it cannot even solve my pressing issues. I am just doing them to complement my online business. I don't see anybody making less than 300 dollar per month as prepared enough for the future.

I have considered this as a possibility, but over time I realized how tough and impossible it may be, at least for now.

To make a living online, you need skills. The best way to obtain this from my short journey is through mentorship, which you need a lot of money for.

If you have people you're responsible for, you can't keep them waiting till you get it right, so it's best to settle for a job to keep you till you find a way out.

No one could imagine that their main or major income will be from online platforms, like online trading, business and investment before Covid-19. This pandemic disease changed the concept of World. Millions of offline business conveted into online business. Plenty of them finished or stopped till pandemic disease ends.
Now everyone eyeing on online business. This is a major change.

Earning a living from working solely online have been my dream and I hope to make it a reality in no distant time. But for now I'm combining both online and offline jobs, while putting things in place to move online completely very soon.

I have thought about making online job my full time earning, but I never hold my hands on any of the particular stuff I should duel on. When I was very active on fiverr, I never did any offline job that period, but the $ I earn on fiver can't pay all my bills, I started looking for other things to add untill I left fiverr... I am still in a search.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds