Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

This is not something that is really necessary though, as it would make you to spend money on something that is not worth it.

It's just best to give them some additional bonuses.
Yes, it's not necessary. It's just to motivate the employee so, they can continue to diligently work for the company. If your organization is big, you can consider organize It for your employees. It'll motivate you.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you eventually have one it is better to organise parties for employees to relieve them of the rigorous work at the company sometimes.
The party you should be organised occasionally to appreciate the employees
Yes it is true. Parties are good times to celebrate the efforts of everyone and by so doing you motivate them to work better. And yeah if I am opportune to have a mega business I'll host business parties from time to time

What of you? Do you host parties for your business.

Yes it is true. Parties are good times to celebrate the efforts of everyone and by so doing you motivate them to work better. And yeah if I am opportune to have a mega business I'll host business parties from time to time

What of you? Do you host parties for your business.
In actuality, parties should be introduced at work occasionally to lessen the burden a little bit and have fun.
At this period, it should be all fun and nothing about work must be discussed.

In actuality, parties should be introduced at work occasionally to lessen the burden a little bit and have fun.
At this period, it should be all fun and nothing about work must be discussed.
When a company organises party occasionally for the employees, it is truly a time to relax from the rigorous work and enjoy themselves.
This should be done occationally to encourage the employees.

Well I have never been to a place where either the Boss or workers even host any dinner party or celebration except on wedding purpose. Though there are some bosses that are just antisocial that is why.

Well not yet into the position of a business manager but based on experience, most of the business ventures in my location are not into that though it's cool to do that but mandatory.

Well not yet into the position of a business manager but based on experience, most of the business ventures in my location are not into that though it's cool to do that but mandatory.
If you find yourself in the position of a business manager , you should try as much as possible to organise a dinner party once in a while for your employees so that you can relax and socialize once in a while.

It will be a nice thing to do as an employer. It will be a way of encouraging them to work better.
Doing it once in a year will be a good idea. Usually close to the December break.

Yeah It will encourage them to do more and try not to fail you in any aspect of your business and also between the co-workers they can organise party for one another most especially in terms of birthday celebration.
Considering the fact that I don't own any business, but I am very sure creating time for dinner as a business owner with your employees is not a bad idea, it make sense.

When i was working in a fashion designig store as an apprentice, my boss usually takes us outing at the end of everything and it was something we the worker always looked forward to.

Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

How often should you have a party or do an event for your employees?

It is one of the ways of encouraging the employees. Organising an event that would connect everyone together socially is very important for the health of the business
. This would make them feel more relaxed and important. I have done this on several occasions with the small workers that I have in my small offline business.
Yes I have hosted a birthday party of my nephew as well my knees so I have good experience of hosting so because of having a good experience of hosting or of my friends and family and handed me to take advantage of hosting as well so I am interesting in hosting birthday parties as well other good events of schools and colleges because I am lecturer of science subject as well so I have experience and confidence as well to host birthday party is an events like this

When i was working in a fashion designig store as an apprentice, my boss usually takes us outing at the end of everything and it was something we the worker always looked forward to.
It is very interesting that you have such a boss that value the activities of the employee.
If he continues to do this, it is really going to improve his business drastically.

It is very interesting that you have such a boss that value the activities of the employee.
If he continues to do this, it is really going to improve his business drastically.
Yeah, you are right. Treating one's staff out can improve one's business a lot. We always looked forward to our boss treating us out and we worked harder so our boss will be pleased with us.

Actually I am just an employee and I most confess, most of the business companies I have worked with, none has ever hosted a dinner though I know is not mandatory but I believe it can help in different ways to promote the company.

is not just enough that people should come to work and then leave at an appointment time but instead you should be able to know each other over a meal. And I do this more than once too

Yes, hosting a dinner party for your employees will definitely motivate them and encourage them to give their all to your business development. I once did when I was heading a tutor team and till today most of them still remember it.

I think that dinner parties should be hosted after every six months. this is a really great way to make employees more motivated and it also refreshes them as well.

Creating union amongst your staffs is very good, because there would be more energy when working and jobs would be done nearly. One of the best ways to create union is by hosting a get-together party or dinner night, where they drink sing and dance together, they even go as far as express themselves
I quite agree with you. Hosting such events will create some bonds between you and your employees. It is also one of the best ways to motivate your employees.

Almost all the business companies that I have worked for some time now, none of those companies has ever hold a dinner or party to it employees and I began to wonder when others are doing it.

Almost all the business companies that I have worked for some time now, none of those companies has ever hold a dinner or party to it employees and I began to wonder when others are doing it.
I think the reason is because they are not reputable companies. If they are multi millionaire companies they will probably do such. Small companies may not have the luxury of time or money to do so.

It will be a nice thing to do as an employer. It will be a way of encouraging them to work better.
Doing it once in a year will be a good idea. Usually close to the December break.
Its really a good thing. There are some employers that are doing it at least once in year. It help to motivate those guy out here. Those employees are pillar of the company. If you treat them well, they'll give their best

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds