Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

It is good for the company to always organise a dinner party for the employees. This will give a medium for socialization and the members of the employee would be able to relate with the stars and more effectively.
It is true that it will add to the productivity of the company because the employees and the owners of the business will be able to relate socially and talk about the business the way they wouldn't have discussed about it officially.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is not something that is really necessary though, as it would make you to spend money on something that is not worth it.

It's just best to give them some additional bonuses.

Half of the dinner parties are for work purpose means there is dinner party but to step abount company headlines and future partnerships and perspectives and what is expected from the workers in the next couple of months not just for distraction.
It is very important that you should be holding things like this for your employees once in a while because it is just going to allow them to know their steps and then the rest.

This is not something that is really necessary though, as it would make you to spend money on something that is not worth it.

I am not going to agree with your assertion because it is very necessary.
I will always prefer to organise a dinner party for my employees so that we can get to relate unofficially.

Organising a party or dinner is a way to motivate your employees. It is a must-do activity for the business owner because it is one of the things needed to ensure positivity in the business.
Actually organising party also a side of motivating people about business is also a way of socializing with people and in that place there will be nothing like a junior worker or senior worker.

I'll definitely host events at least once a year especially during the year's end. That way we can get to unwind and take a break off the pressure of work. Review of the previous year can also be done.

Hosting parties for employees help to bring them under one umbrella and make the united and very relaxed.This encourages them to put more effort in their work

Currently I do not have a business . I wouldn't have any problem doing this but mostly this will be on seasonal period Like Christmas or Ramadan or any other one depending on locations.

Well if there is actually a time for leisure in a work, it will be good at times and make you people to know each other the more. Though the bonus too can stand as an alternative.

Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

How often should you have a party or do an event for your employees?
I don't have any business and company but bosses and businesses owners should prepare some dinners for their employees... They should sit and talk, this will increase the trust between them and they will know each other very well.

When hosting a dinner party for your employees is very nice, very motivating and it might be a sign of encouraging and pushing them to always work very hard in running your business.
Yes, hosting a dinner party for your employees will definitely motivate them and encourage them to give their all to your business development. I once did when I was heading a tutor team and till today most of them still remember it.

Well all managers has there policy. personally I am one of the manager and I don't really think holding a party or dinner is my policy though am aware of the fact that it encourage employees but I have a different strategy to do that for them.
Yes, hosting a dinner party for your employees will definitely motivate them and encourage them to give their all to your business development. I once did when I was heading a tutor team and till today most of them still remember it.
It's true that holding a dinner or party for employees really motivate them but we should be aware of the fact that we humans have different ways of thinking. for the manager may be a different though while for the employees also may be different.

It is true that it will add to the productivity of the company because the employees and the owners of the business will be able to relate socially and talk about the business the way they wouldn't have discussed about it officially.

I do not think that a business organisation should care about productivity all the time. This is because they must realise that if they organise social events, then it could help the employees to get refreshed.

Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

How often should you have a party or do an event for your employees?
An occasional time spending with workers should held at a point in time. This is because, it creates a certain kind of relationship in and out of the field of work.

I do not think that a business organisation should care about productivity all the time. This is because they must realise that if they organise social events, then it could help the employees to get refreshed.
The truth be told, anthing that the company is doing is to maximize productivity and increase profit
you cannot see any company embarking on any project without having to make something in return.

An occasional time spending with workers should held at a point in time. This is because, it creates a certain kind of relationship in and out of the field of work.
That is the fact about coming together as workers or as families once there is something that brings people together either through occasion, dinner and others it will bring a kind of relationship between you people.

There are a lot of ways in which we try to promote bonding with our employees and organising time-to-time dinners especially during festive seasons is one of the ways to do that.

I don't really own a business that employees need parties. But indeed it is good to at times celebrate with your workers may be at periods like the end of the year or business anniversaries as the case may be.

I don't really own a business that employees need parties. But indeed it is good to at times celebrate with your workers may be at periods like the end of the year or business anniversaries as the case may be.
If you eventually have one it is better to organise parties for employees to relieve them of the rigorous work at the company sometimes.
The party you should be organised occasionally to appreciate the employees

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds