Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

I don't have a business to employ workers. I wouldn't see this as a big deal if I have to do it but most importantly I must do it in a way that I don't spend so much money and only when occasions demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its really a good thing. There are some employers that are doing it at least once in year. It help to motivate those guy out here. Those employees are pillar of the company. If you treat them well, they'll give their best
When you go to some big business ventures it is always the most every single year. One of my far relations who works in a particular business venture was sponsored abroad on holiday some time ago.

Yes..the act is simply for motivation and having nice time to get to know your employees.
I will do it on a regular when I become a boss.

Yes..the act is simply for motivation and having nice time to get to know your employees.
I will do it on a regular when I become a boss.
it is one of the strategies some business ventures use to make their workers feel belonged. When you host such events you can also call business experts in order for them to give motivational speeches.

I quite agree with you. Hosting such events will create some bonds between you and your employees. It is also one of the best ways to motivate your employees.

There are many companies that not only host such kind of events for employees, but they also host and invite many clients of the companies as well. This also includes big clients.

Fixing a dinner night will be a good idea, but most employers don't do this which is very bad, i think this also a good way to appreciate your employees, employers should develop this attitude.

having a get together or Bonding as others may say is something that I believe is crucial in every business. It is not just enough that people should come to work and then leave at an appointment time but instead you should be able to know each other over a drink or meal which ever you prefer.

Being an employee rather than a business owner, I can attest to the fact that my boss held a celebration like this for all of his employees to honor the end of the year. It was very amazing, and everybody rejoiced.

There are many companies that not only host such kind of events for employees, but they also host and invite many clients of the companies as well. This also includes big clients.
I think before you can be able to do this it depends on the size of your business. Big business ventures always have the luxury of hosting such events and of course it gives them more exposure.

Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

How often should you have a party or do an event for your employees?
Yes I actually did and One should always be happy for the development of employees whether they are small or large in every work and I tried to host more and more such parties and events and motivate and encourage more people on their behalf. To move forward and get a chance to do something in life.

I would love to organize such a beautiful day of dinner and party to my guys who help me manage my small business of snooker pool while I am at school, probably end of the year as part of my appreciation.currentl now I didn't

Well hosting of dinner or any other social event is really good to entertain your workers but based on experience, most of the companies I have worked with, have not been doing such.

I've never been a manager before but I can tell that this is actually good to build a healthy relationship for your employees. Having an opening and closing of the year party and celebration wouldn't be a bad idea.

i used to work in a company that had that tradition of celebrating staffs by organizing dinners, awards and so much more, it really help to create a very unique bond among us staffs in the company.

Actually having a dinner party with your employees will really be of help to bring unity and bond among employees and with there Boss. That alone will make your working to be lively and less stressed.

My business is still on the verge of growth , so i dont have what it takes now to in but my customers for dinner but I do invite some of them for any occasion that I am doing .

Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

This is one of the finest incentives to empower staff members to perform effectively on the job since they will feel valued and appreciate the treatment they are receiving. Such a celebration will encourage a cheerful outlook.

A get together party is a way of creating more great bond for your staffs as this would ease the air and clear every form of tension in the work place and environment.

It's great because you make them more happier and also more motivated simple things can make them fell better and they can even like you more than before it doesn't have to be big gifts or anything like that even if it's small it's better than nothing.

Well am not yet an employer but I believe hosting a dinner for your employees is very important and that will helped a long way for them to relate with each other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds