Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

It is one of the ways of encouraging the employees. Organising an event that would connect everyone together socially is very important for the health of the business
. This would make them feel more relaxed and important. I have done this on several occasions with the small workers that I have in my small offline business.

I think that many companies host parties after considering their budget. This is because I am quite sure that they cannot throw parties all the time. This is due to the fact that it takes a huge amount of money to throw a party.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was running a restaurant, I used to host dinner parties for my staff and their families, especially in the month when we made a lot of profits. This was not only my way of thanking my staff but also a way to encourage them to work harder and make more money for the restaurant.

Once in a while especially during the festive season we usually give out some free products and then we invite everybody to come and then just discuss.

It is end-of-the-year party that I usually host in my business for all my employees and some of my customers to come over because I'm going to send invites to most of my customers who are constantly patronize my business. I need to use that moment to celebrate each and every one of them for the contribution they have made in my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds