Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

It is a source of encouragement and it is very good for employer has to always do this. It is one of the ways to grow the business positively.
Yeah seriously is a way of encouraging one another at the same time making friendship and bond together while working. That alone is the best one could get from each other as co workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah seriously is a way of encouraging one another at the same time making friendship and bond together while working. That alone is the best one could get from each other as co workers.
Making friendship is also very good because it will give the employees the free will to talk about what is bothering them at work, so that possible solutions will be provided.

Making friendship is also very good because it will give the employees the free will to talk about what is bothering them at work, so that possible solutions will be provided.
Yeah that is right and from there at some stage, some singles usually get more closer to even date each other for the purpose of marriage because they get to know from there friendship what they have in common.

Actually I think hosting a dinner for your employees is a choice because I believe there are other better things that can be done to employees more than dinner. I once attended a dinner and it was amazing actually.

When such things are done for your employees, you are telling them that they are part and parcel of the business and they're very important. it would trigger a good attitude to work.

When such things are done for your employees, you are telling them that they are part and parcel of the business and they're very important. it would trigger a good attitude to work.
It is true that when you organise dinner occasionally for your employees ,they will feel very important and they will have a rest of mind, believing that they are part and parcel of the business and inturn give their best.

Actually having a dinner party with your employees will really be of help to bring unity and bond among employees and with there Boss. That alone will make your working to be lively and less stressed.
There is a lot of strength in having a United workforce of people who are determined to achieve a common goal. This is exactly how team-bonding dinner is important.

Personally I have not but I believe these is really a good idea and that will even help you and the employees getting to know each other more better. personally and not on the issue of business.
Yes, organizing dinner for your workers will help them to know each other better. It'll help solidify the relationship between the workers because during the dinner, the workers will have opportunity to talk on many things.

There is an event that people in my workplace for every year we are sometimes it is going to be dinner and sometimes it might be other activities like just taking a walk together as team members.

It is true that when you organise dinner occasionally for your employees ,they will feel very important and they will have a rest of mind, believing that they are part and parcel of the business and inturn give their best.
This is what should be done occasionally because you need to do all you need to do to encourage your employees so that they can give their best at work and it will translate to an outstanding success in your company.

Half of the dinner parties are for work purpose means there is dinner party but to step abount company headlines and future partnerships and perspectives and what is expected from the workers in the next couple of months not just for distraction.

There is an event that people in my workplace for every year we are sometimes it is going to be dinner and sometimes it might be other activities like just taking a walk together as team members.
Wow that is really nice and it will make the bond between you people to be growing stronger and stronger every year and every time you meet together, to talk, have fun in combination with the dinner.

Wow that is really nice and it will make the bond between you people to be growing stronger and stronger every year and every time you meet together, to talk, have fun in combination with the dinner.
It would really be nice if parties and dinners are organised because it will generate a social interaction and you will be able to relax and talk her out all that's bothering you.

It would really be nice if parties and dinners are organised because it will generate a social interaction and you will be able to relax and talk her out all that's bothering you.
Yeah. That particular day might be a resting day for some particular set of people that are really over serious with there job and have no time to rest and mingle with friends and colleagues.

Actually hosting a party or dinner for your employees is very crucial and intresting because it gives them the Avenue to share some personal experience or feelings with each other and know themselves even more but I found out only few business companies do that.

I believe that this is even becoming part of a natural work culture of different organisations right now. Bonding is one of the most important things that can boost productivity

I believe hosting dinner parties and event for business is one is the main goals of promoting that particular business , but for now I am still managing a small business.

I think that hosting events is very common in many companies. There are many employers who usually host many events but the main problem is that when bosses do such kind of thing, they feel that they need their employees to perform well. I think that this is a normal thing.

Well am not yet an entrepreneur and based on experience, most the jobs I do, or the places I worked, have not ever experienced such because I believe every individual has a different way of managing and also treating his employees.
I think that hosting events is very common in many companies. There are many employers who usually host many events but the main problem is that when bosses do such kind of thing, they feel that they need their employees to perform well. I think that this is a normal thing.
Actually hosting a dinner or party for your employees Is not a bad thing and i believe only 20% of companies engage into such. it really helps in motivating your employees to a greater extent but it's not mandatory.

Actually it should be normal, most especially if the boss is still young and understand what socialite is all about, he or she will be the best man or woman of such events.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds