Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy business ideas or stick to your own ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??

Advertisement Placeholder
I rule my world i create my own business idea i don't have to execute another person's idea.
It is absolutely wrong to run an idea that doesn't belong to you. I believe that everyone has something to offer differently.
I don't have to live other people dream i believe on myself.

If I am in a situation in which there is a meeting or who we need to solve a particular problem that involve a group of people at this point I do not need to stick to my own idea but if I'm to decide anything happen within an organisation I control like my business and my family I do what is in my mind.

It is good to get ideas from other experienced people, who have more experience in business as a novice or a beginner in business u need to get more ideas. Like me I would make research about my products and how to make gains from it.

The little I know so far in the world of business I learnt on my own and also from the things I read from the net you know you don't need to pay anybody for you to venture into any business then internet has made things really possible easier and faster for us all that you need to do is to go on youtube watch videos and put into practice what you must have watched.

It depends on certain situation because in business company it is not wise for you to follow your own business idea alone,you can actually get the best business idea from one of the staff or one of the worker in the organisation, I don't have the final authority on that
[automerge]1612216298[/automerge]
It depends on certain situation because in business company it is not wise for you to follow your own business idea alone,you can actually get the best business idea from one of the staff or one of the worker in the organisation, I don't have the final authority on that

Well I study business ideas to improve my own ideas if the goals and objectives are productivity which has no legal implications and involved what I can get gain I welcome it

I would not like to live another person's life. So therefore, no matter how poor my ideas are, I appreciate them and wouldn't trade my idea for any other idea

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
Can I categories myself as those buying ideas? Well in actual sense I have circle of friends and what firm the basis of our discussion mostly is on business opportunities. We discuss individual ideas and we look at ways where such idea(s) can be beneficial to us in our respective local environment. With this kind of discussion, I have set my mind on some business possibilities and hopefully with right fund, I will give some a look at

I do not buy Business idea, I generated Idea by my self. Because I thought about what to do as a business and i learned it from someone, make research on it to make more expert. I can not buy a business idea that I don't have knowledge about it.

Your experience and the information you have at your disposal will determine whether to buy business ideas or to use your own. In a situation whereby you think the ideas or information you have on the business is not enough to the standard you want the business to be you can partner with someone or ideas from them.

When it comes to business nobody is all-knowing. Apart from sticking to your own idea there's nothing wrong when you try to use others ideas.... In as much you've told them and they've agreed. Rome is not built in a day and a single tree cannot make a forest you must always talk to people because that thing you need for your business to grow might be with someone you least expect.

I do not actually buy ideas, sometimes people drop ideas unconsciously without knowing. If i find the idea really interesting then i use it to my good. And i also like to think about how i could solve some problem and make money out of it.

For me I am indifferent about buying or developing your own ideas. The most important thing is that you have an idea that is worth whatever you are paying for it. It is a wrong mindset for one to think of it as wrong to buy ideas.

Buying business ideas does not really catch my attention, although I know that many people prefer it. I believe that for a business to flow, arrive and stay successfully it must be because we like it and feel passion for it. It may be that people buy ideas or businesses that they like, but it is not the same attachment as if they founded it and watched it grow.

I don't buy business ideas l. I do my things my way. A business idea conceived by me will be more accurately delivered than any other form of idea.
[automerge]1612217062[/automerge]
I don't buy business ideas l. I do my things my way. A business idea conceived by me will be more accurately delivered than any other form of idea.

This is the first time I'm getting to know about the possibilty of buying a business idea, so the person that owns the idea doesn't need money or what?.
I think it is best to stick to one's idea, apart from the originality it carries. Your idea is like a goal waiting to be actualized, it is a drive for the business itself.

When you get to see/hear business plans that will be profitable in the future and you are financially capable of buying it off, you should. Every of the plan is put in place leaving you with only the financial aspect to take care of.

I move with my own plan personally, my business my idea nothing more from a third party. I'm very creative and strategic so it's very easy for me to create my personal business idea and modify tit till it becomes a reality.

I rule my world i create my own business idea i don't have to execute another person's idea.
It is absolutely wrong to run an idea that doesn't belong to you. I believe that everyone has something to offer differently.
I don't have to live other people dream i believe on myself.
it is always good to depend on your own dream, not looking up to someone else's dream I don't like copying anyone. I like to focus on my own dream to work my career out. Its good when you can be able to create your own ideas and lift your own business career higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds