Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy business ideas or stick to your own ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many business ideas but I am someone with an open mind. I learnt so much from people and it has really helped me over the years. You can also get to know what other businesses that are very profitable in which people are into.
[automerge]1612250606[/automerge]

I have so many business ideas but I am someone with an open mind. I learnt so much from people and it has really helped me over the years. You can also get to know what other businesses that are very profitable in which people are into.
It is good that way, that you're learning from someone's business ideas, and method at which he or she is driving success around its business establishment. I've learnt so many things from those successful business and surely it will enable me to run my own business with so much enthusiasm, and drive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Here are five simple ways through which you can identify world-changing business ideas:
  1. Find opportunities in your own community. ...
  2. Draw upon your own personal experiences. ...
  3. Look for ideas that get other people involved. ...
  4. Go out of your way to ask others how you can help. ...
  5. Give back through meaningful philanthropical

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
In my case i do ask for ideas from experienced personels when i find that my ideas ain't enough to make business prosper.
But i don't just wake up and go to look for ideas from people but what i simply do is to try my own ideas first to see if they can work.
If my ideas work,then i don't bother asking for more but i keep on improving in myself day by day

It is advisible to collect both ideas because self idea about ones business is very crucial in every business life. Also business idea is very important in the setup of a business entity because business idea will enable the business itself know more about every thing that concerns business.

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
I stick to my ideas, I trust my intuition very much, most of the business videas I develop have always turned out to be successful. But if I see a brilliant idea with proof that it's going to be sustainable why not?

Most people buy business idea, but for me I prefer to many use of my own personal idea it works for me more, your personal idea is always the best in everything you do in life, you will be able to see through it well and have good plans on it.

There is nothing bad in someone getting ideas from people what one has to do before working on such idea is that you will have to checkmate the idea to see if it in line with yours before you take any stepon such an Idea

I research for my own business ideas to implement and make money from it but if I see other opportunities from family and friends or other people I meet online pitching a business idea to me and I see it as a good one that can accumulates me money I won't even think twice before buying it

This is the first occasion when I'm becoming more acquainted with about the possibilty of purchasing a business thought, so the individual that claims the thought needn't bother with cash for sure?.
I think it is ideal to adhere to one's thought, aside from the innovation it conveys. Your thought resembles an objective holding back to be realized, it is a drive for the actual business.

I think every person in the universe is creative, and should have its own ideas to implement. I'm one of those persons who work on their own ideas in all the aspects of life. And definitely I would like to prefer my own ideas rather than adopting someone else's ideas after buying them. But it doesn't mean that I don't respect the ideas of others, I also seek knowledge and try to work on them in my own way.

Debt is awfully scary if your business doesn't do well when the economy collapses. If yours does, look, I think Vaynermedia explodes. I do because I think when Aquafina wakes up and realizes and it happens in a day. A million dollars in your bank account today in the world versus what happens when the world melts, that millions worth like four. Got it?

I prefer going with my own ideas, because I believe it will be easier for me to manage my business using my own idea rather than buying other people's idea which I won't be able to control,in case there is a deviation in the plan.

I stick to my own ideals and I also buy business ideals because I don't know all I have to further more form does who know better than we also to make my business plan strong and make it to be more better than some peoples own.

I buy business idea because any business person who is stick to his or her own idea alone is liable to be complacent .in business you need others ideas too especially ideas that can improve, promote and enhance your business. So therefore listen to others advice and ideas too in business it maybe another step of success to your business

In as much as you would want to stick to your original business idea because of the faith you have in your visions, some times in your business you have to take the opinion and advise from other people that could compliment the growth and success of your business.
[automerge]1612289019[/automerge]
In as much as you would want to stick to your original business idea because of the faith you have in your visions, some times in your business you have to take the opinion and advise from other people that could compliment the growth and success of your business.

Of course I would rather have my own idea than buy a business plan. I just want to think about the business I want to work on myself. And I will be happy and content as I am proud that the business I built is growing and advancing because I know in myself that I have worked hard at it.

I guess it would be better to stick to my plans. I would just simply download a lot of e-books from experts, read and add their ideas to mine just to make my plans become better and simply upgrade my business plans

Sticking to your own business idea is very important. Buying business ideas from people is very risky and might not meet with the important ideas you need to run the business. Your idea is the best that can run the business

Sticking to your own business idea is very important. Buying business ideas from people is very risky and might not meet with the important ideas you need to run the business. Your idea is the best that can run the business
That is very much true about such kind of demonstration. Sticking to your own idea is best suited and encouraging than to buy someone's ideas. I only learn from some persons that are successful in their own business and learn from them, to establish my own idea to be successful too.

Buying a business idea is not the best thing if you really want the best for your business. I don't advise someone to buy a business idea but rather use others ideas and opinions to develop his own ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds