Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy business ideas or stick to your own ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sticking to your own business idea or buying that of someone else is also good. I mean both of them are good. You can get a business started all by your idea but as you grow, it's necessary to have people fine tune your business for you with thier ideas or contribution. There are companies that employs think tanks, these guys keep thinking and bringing out ideas on how the company they work for can grow.

Advertisement Placeholder
I absolutely buy other business idea that seems to be beneficiary to mine, but I also likewise stick to own ideas because what works for someone might not work in my own business based on the structure at which might be different ways we start our various businesses up.

Business idea could be purchase depending on the person involved. Buying of a business idea makes one not to have ownership of the idea. That is, it is one thing to own an idea, it is another not own it. Self creation of business idea is the best. You have time to plan how the operation of such would be. I believe creating a business is the ultimate.

I think the choice of which one depends on the individual and how much the person has on him or her. I personally would prefer my own idea but if I see a good idea that I have to buy then I would definitely pay any amount to get it.

Other people's suggestions are welcome. But it should not be the basis of your business. Creating and implementing tour very idea is the best. Because it is your idea, you are better able to monitor your movement and know where needs correction in case something goes wrong later.

With regards to the question do you buy business ideas or you stick to your own idea, sticking to one's ideas is the best because, one will try one's best to work towards the goal, but there is nothing bad in buying ideas as long as you make sure you work towards achieving your goals

Buying business ideas does not really catch my attention, although I know that many people prefer it. I believe that for a business to flow, arrive and stay successfully it must be because we like it and feel passion for it. It may be that people buy ideas or businesses that they like, but it is not the same attachment as if they founded it and watched it grow.
You are right. Any business to do must be a business we have passion and knowledge for, in which to run it flows and successfully, because not all business we deserve to do if we don't want to lose on it. So, it's not advisable to buy a business Idea we don't have experience about.

Gathering of ideas from different source can be very helpful for business ideas because when people add ideas together it is very good idea. So I see nothing bad in getting ideas from people, I don't depend on my idea only I gather from different source.

Buying business idea or sticking to your business idea, well both are good you may need to weigh the benefits and consider the one that pays you. We have seen when Mark zuckerbag Facebook owner bought whatsapp and Instagram, so if you can stick to your business and also buy other businesse idea.

Sticking to your own business idea is not bad ...buy other people idea too is cool because in some circumstances you will other people idea or opinion to make your business grow well.

For my own understanding there is a big difference when buying ideas with making your own ideas. I prefer building my own ideas. If you have your own ideas you can create your own design and ambience of the place. You are opt to do anything because you have the power to do it on your own.

I buy business ideas depending on the business been offered and the future of the business. But in most cases,I develop my business ideas because I observe my environment and try to solve an immediate need through a business idea.

As for me I like buying business ideas that I knew would put me ahead in the future. If the business ideas of my consultant is superb than my own and I see that I can take it up I don't mind going with it.

Persons who can start a business on very large scale usually buy the ideas and also make their own ones. But for me, to create own idea is rlthe best.
So I create my own idea, and then consult it with the experts.
You spoke wisely dear, buying of business ideas doesn't seem right for a first time starter. But acquiring mentorship should be his or her aim at the first start. That will enable such person to garner lots knowledge and business strategies to successful.

Being novel in any busness venture is a plus and a confidence boaster for any business owner.To run on ones idea that you created and formulate is not a bad business principle,as you can grow while learning in the venture.But when ideas to move a business in a particular direction has fissle out,then you would need a fresher idea and a more robust and relevant innovative ideas to match the business environment .Operating a business,you can't live in isolation and ideas rules the world of business which we depend on for growth.

You are right. Any business to do must be a business we have passion and knowledge for, in which to run it flows and successfully, because not all business we deserve to do if we don't want to lose on it. So, it's not advisable to buy a business Idea we don't have experience about.
It is correct @Ridorz, as you say it is not advisable to buy an idea. It is as a friend told me as an example "having a child is not the same as adopting him, because having him is born of love and adopting him you must learn to love him" which in the second case is not always achieved. Ideas must be born and grow with entrepreneurs.

Any goal is achievable when you have a business idea to yourself or you buy the idea. What's most important is planning, whatever the idea is there must be a proper planning backed with capital for execution. But most times it's imperative to get the idea yourself so as to avoid clash or betrayer

Is better i buy than stick to my idea because if i am to stick to my idea it may take me long time and i will be making mistakes but if i buy the person i buy from him will put me through and i will laverage on his sacrifice and his experience he will teach me his how to minimize mistakes and also learn how to do everything accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds