Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy business ideas or stick to your own ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to business idea it depends if the person that want to start the business is talented and I have the full knowledge of the business you want to go into there's no need or buying business idea from another person but if the person they want to start the business is not talented or gifted when it comes to business idea it can easily buy ideas from people that I have the good business ideas so there's nothing bad and buying ideas from others since you know that the business idea is viable.

Advertisement Placeholder
As we are in this life nobody know all you must try to receive from the person that is knower than you in order to succeed in life .the business need you to study more about it so that you will be soceed add someone ideal to your idea I. Order to have full ideal that is business for us you can just only start a business you don't anything about it.

Business idea shapes what your business will entail. After one must have started a business, it is very important that one strives to satisfy his customers at the maximum. Therefore, if customers demand more from you and you are out of ideas on how you can serve the customers better, then you can consult a professional and get business ideas at a cost in order to survive your business. This ideas are what will make your business stand the test of time

I think if I feel I have a good idea about the business I am doing then I will stick to my idea but if along the line my ideas does seem to be turning my business around then I think the better option is to buy an idea from a well experienced persons in my line of business

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
When I know i can think for myself efficiently to decide which business idea to go for, why should i go and rely on another person's idea, even pay before i start a business of my own. I cannot go with the part of paying to buy ideas from people, i would rather use my own head.

The best source of idea comes from you, you're the very one who can advise yourself best
And following your mindset is the best
But also you can listen to the advice from others but you should put what your heart tells you to work at first
Carry out your own ideas first before implementing that of others

it is always good to depend on your own dream, not looking up to someone else's dream I don't like copying anyone. I like to focus on my own dream to work my career out. Its good when you can be able to create your own ideas and lift your own business career higher.
Exactly the problem with most people is that they don't live other people's lives without fulfilling their destiny.
Look inward and know what you can offer by doing so you have given what you have to change your environment for good.

No one is an Ireland of knowledge. I can buy a business idea if it is actually something that interests me. There are business ideas which could align with some of the things you love doing or maybe it is just interesting to me. Then I can go ahead buying such business ideas since I find it profitable.

Of course I stick to my own idea because I believe that am the person that have the knowledge of the kind of business that I want to do and I am also the one that know the factors that will affect the kind of business that I want to do. So I create my business plan by myself.

Pet Sitting. Hero Images / Getty Images. Residential Cleaning Services. Paul Bradbury / Getty Images. Delivery Services. PeopleImages / Getty Images. Grass Cutting and Snow Removal Services. Kativ / Getty Images. Scrapbooking. Hauling Services.

you don't even need to buy a business idea but offer a similar yet unique service. To copy someone's business idea is weakness and would show that one is lacking in creativity. Look at what someone is doing and simply improve in it in your own way.
Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??

I have not bought any business idea from anyone before, and I don't think that I will do that. I prefer to bring out my own idea and work with it, or I can look at an idea that someone is already working on and try to find a way to innovate it and make it better.

you don't even need to buy a business idea but offer a similar yet unique service. To copy someone's business idea is weakness and would show that one is lacking in creativity. Look at what someone is doing and simply improve in it in your own way.
Their are people who find such method best in their respective business career. They tend to buy business ideas from a business consultant. The business consultant will now help em to guide him what to do and secure the status of the business.

Business ideas shouldn't be something to be traded, it should be an individual thing because atleast everyone should atleast have their own direct business ideas. With your business ideas, no one can cheat and extort you.

I buy business ideas I want to know much of what people know we really don't know everything we learn everyday buy ideas is not a bad idea it will help you run your business

I think it is more preferable to create your own idea for starting a business because if you buy someone's idea for starting a business, you may not have interest in that business and it is difficult to promote that.
I will suggest you create Idea according to your interest and skills

I prefer you should create your own idea. But it is not bad, when idea of second one who has partnership with you but if he has not partnership then your idea will best. You should think it according to season of this field by which you want to work on it. You should keep your mind on it fully with intentions and interests.

What I have observed in the world of business is something I have learnt by myself and also obtained via the websites I often use. On youtube and elsewhere, I have learned that you don't need to pay others to learn the skills and principles that you are being taught. The internet has made things easier and faster when I'm learning something new. All I have to do is watch videos on youtube and put them into practice.

we haven't matured into are you a successful entrepreneur, or a wannabe entrepreneur? And to be very frank, I'm concerned about it, because I think, the one thing I love about entrepreneurship is it's binary, either you're gonna win or you're gonna lose.

I have so many business ideas but I am someone with an open mind. I learnt so much from people and it has really helped me over the years. You can also get to know what other businesses that are very profitable in which people are into.
[automerge]1612250606[/automerge]

I have so many business ideas but I am someone with an open mind. I learnt so much from people and it has really helped me over the years. You can also get to know what other businesses that are very profitable in which people are into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds