Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe that MBA studies may prepare you well for the job of a manager?

The simple truth is that most people cannot even afford to undergo that level of education when it comes to getting MBA which is why a lot of them prefer to go through the practical channel of learning in person and getting everything they need to know from being involved in a physical business.

Pursuing an MBA degree is becoming quite expensive, especially if you want to get an admission in a private college. The government institutes are pretty cheaper in here. However, they have limited seats for certain kinds of students. This also involves top achievers as well. many seats are reserved for them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pursuing an MBA degree is becoming quite expensive, especially if you want to get an admission in a private college. The government institutes are pretty cheaper in here. However, they have limited seats for certain kinds of students. This also involves top achievers as well. many seats are reserved for them.

Some level of education is not something that an average man can be able to afford in our world today because of how the society have been structured financially in a way that few people are being very rich while the rest are struggling.

I agree having a master's in business administration would help in making one a better worker and manager for the business world but MBA is book knowledge, business has its own knowledge so having a business skill and knowledge is necessary
All i can say is that all those who are rushing to go for their MBA after their first degree aren't fools. They know that one of the key requirements that can take one to the too of managerial position is MBA

Yes, pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills that can help prepare you for the job of a manager.

Yes, pursuing an MBA (Master of Business Administration) can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills that can help prepare you for the job of a manager.

This is the reason why those who can actually afford to go and do their masters in business administration always take that opportunity because it gives them a better advantage in any kind of business establishments they are working.

Some level of education is not something that an average man can be able to afford in our world today because of how the society have been structured financially in a way that few people are being very rich while the rest are struggling.

Well, apart from that, I think that not all the people have the talent to pursue such degrees. This is because it all depends on the base. If the base of a person is weak, then it could be hard for them to pursue such degree. Many people in my country have a hard time affording school fees and I think this is also one of the main reasons why the level of literacy might be low in my country and a few other countries as well.

Well, apart from that, I think that not all the people have the talent to pursue such degrees. This is because it all depends on the base. If the base of a person is weak, then it could be hard for them to pursue such degree. Many people in my country have a hard time affording school fees and I think this is also one of the main reasons why the level of literacy might be low in my country and a few other countries as well.

Some people are truly weak in their level of understanding and studying. It posses a very big challenge for such people to push further in terms of getting their masters because they know the mental capacity to do it isn't there for them to utilize.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds