Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe that MBA studies may prepare you well for the job of a manager?

One cannot underscore the importance of MBA,as it will go a long way to understand some of the administrative aspect involve in business,but the business environment goes beyound that,because the intrigues and environment might be totally different from what you learnt in The classroom.

Exactly my point initially which is something that you have just reaffirmed here. Yes, getting an MBA will definitely go a long way in preparing you in theory on how to be a good business manager but without the market experience, you would never fit in well on the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to some extent it may help but I don't think that is a necessary criteria for someone to become a business manager this is because alot of people who have gone through the MBA as a field of study but are not performing effectively.

Yes getting this degree can equip me with all needed to become a Manager or a boss. Even those with the natural skills still needs some training to attain their desire

Exactly my point initially which is something that you have just reaffirmed here. Yes, getting an MBA will definitely go a long way in preparing you in theory on how to be a good business manager but without the market experience, you would never fit in well on the job.
Very true,because the filed is a different game altogether,because what you use for most analysis is case study.A case study is what you get from the field,and you study it and analyse the effect under various set conditions.

MBS studies would definitely enable one to be better in running their businesses. Some companies sort for this qualifications irrespective of what you can do

Do you believe that MBA studies may prepare you well for the job of a manager?

For those that don't have the skill naturally, I think it does help to go through college to get the MBA (Masters in Business Administration).
I don't believe in having masters in business administration will make one be a good manager when handling a business giving to him or her but I believe in someone who has a passion for the job position giving to him or her so by that good result will come out at the end I guess.

Over here MBA gives you an edge over other job seeker. Master of Business administration does not prepare you to become a manager because you are still lacking experience.

I don't believe in having masters in business administration will make one be a good manager when handling a business giving to him or her but I believe in someone who has a passion for the job position giving to him or her so by that good result will come out at the end I guess.
Yes this does not guarantee you would be a successful business manager, there are so many others out there who are great managers and did not go through this process. It would only give you an advantage in most cases.

Masters in business administration might get you very prepared for the business of becoming a better manager. But that does not mean that if you don't acquire this degree,you won't and can't become a better manager either

Yes, one with an MBA and good experience will do better as a manager because MBA equips one with business leadership and management skills, makes one a strategic thinker. Managers with MBAs are very good when it comes to professional networking in business - an important aspect that enhances business growth.

Yes, if you want to step into a business, you need an MBA. This will not only enhance your knowledge but also develop your skills. You can even meet a lot of future managers when you go for an MBA class.

Higher education is always helpful in building your career. Higher education is necessary even to start a business. Education builds your expertise on the subject of your choice.

This is just a degree and it may not really be a full guarantee that someone may be able to manage a business because if business management is not naturally in an individual even with the degree a person may not be able to manage a business perfectly.

In my book, no knowledge is a waste, so there is a very good possibility that the knowledge you get from MBA will aid you in being a good manager but it doesn't mean you can't be good at your job without it.

Having an MBA would definitely help in ensuring you become a good business manager. I'll definitely have that certification because I'm going to be a big businessman.
There you're introduced to the business world properly including managing of resources.

As far as I know, experience can be more useful as compared to an MBA degree. There are many people I know of who have not completed their Master's, yet they hold the position of a manager in many companies.

Anyone can become a good a manager as long as you have the skills and good understanding of the business you're doing. However, having an extra degree in MBA will equip you with the skills and edge over others in administering a business.

Of course yes, studying MBA it will really help you to understand something's in the business, and also know how to run your business also to become successful.

Well it helps one a lot when I come stop business and u helps to prepare one towards that road and it makes a lot of things easier for the person that decides to go into any kind of business

Higher education is always helpful in building your career. Higher education is necessary even to start a business. Education builds your expertise on the subject of your choice.
That's true. If you do not have higher education, you cannot get a high paying job, you will even end up doing blue color jobs. Education helps in building your career

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds