Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

MBA Studies - Does it prepare you to be a manager?

Sure it does. And this is the major reason why a lot of companies out there send their employees to get one so as to prepare them for leadership roles In the future. This works always.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that you are learning to gain more skills and to impact positively in your business , most especially if it is a master degree in business management. You should be able to make remarkable changes in your business after undergoing such studies.
We all go to the citadel of learning to get additional skills to sharpen and knowledge on how to run business more effectively and if you go through such training you should come out better.

Actually MBA does helped in managing a business business because it exposed you to alot of business experience and strategies but it's not mandatory because those without have been successful in running there business.

We all go to the citadel of learning to get additional skills to sharpen and knowledge on how to run business more effectively and if you go through such training you should come out better.
Is true that when one go through such wonderful training ,.there's every possibility that you would gain lot of skills to manage the business more properly and effectively. It is the essence learning such skill.

Is true that when one go through such wonderful training ,.there's every possibility that you would gain lot of skills to manage the business more properly and effectively. It is the essence learning such skill.
That is basically the essence of going to through the training because you should be skilled with a lot of strategies that will be used to run the business more effectively.

Frankly speaking I just I see MBA university through ads on the internet. I have not bothered myself to even check on it details and probably find out what it can offer because I am not interested in learning in the university anymore.

It does. And this is usually the major reason why we have a lot of companies sponsor their employees to go and get such knowledge.

This is because the knowledge is important for managerial roles.

The master in business administration is actually a very good place for you to start and it is also going to give you a lot of ideals and connections that you will need to be successful in business.

having an mba degree would definitely prepare you to become a better manager as you are more knowledgeable and expose to the workings of businesses and organizations as well, so it would definitely improve you.

Actually to some extent it does but not all those with that qualifications are good for the position of a manager and some managers are not with such qualifications but they are good for the task.

Yes I believe it does as well. One is exposed to the business side of things and how to pool resources at one's disposal to ensure the aim of effective and profitable production is met.

Yes, I believe MBA helps to become good manager. That's why some big business man errol for it. It has many advantages that's why they're rushing after it.

Yes, I believe MBA helps to become good manager. That's why some big business man errol for it. It has many advantages that's why they're rushing after it.
The essence of going through such training is to groom you and to prepare you for the future. It is often better to engage in such studies to hone your skills in business management.

The essence of going through such training is to groom you and to prepare you for the future. It is often better to engage in such studies to hone your skills in business management.
You are absolutely correct with your submission because the major purpose of going through such training is to hone you in the areas of how to run and manage a business.

You are absolutely correct with your submission because the major purpose of going through such training is to hone you in the areas of how to run and manage a business.
It is true that you will sharpen your skill when you undergo such training which is almost very important.
I will strongly recommend that one should undergo necessary training to run a successful business.

It is true that you will sharpen your skill when you undergo such training which is almost very important.
I will strongly recommend that one should undergo necessary training to run a successful business.
The MBA is one of the kinds of studies that are meant to hone your skills in business management and it is a very necessary course to undertake as a business manager.

It does, indeed.
In a variety of ways, although not all businesses require it, and not all business owners hold an MBA.
What matters most are your actual work experiences and the kind of business you want to launch.

Actually MBA really prepares it students to be manager but not all of them can be managers because there are some skills that are inbuilt in every individual so your certificate can not qualify to have such skills.

MBA studies prepares one to be a manager but one also needs to possess the necessary skills needed for one to be a successful manager as qualification without skill is nothing.

MBA studies prepares one to be a manager but one also needs to possess the necessary skills needed for one to be a successful manager as qualification without skill is nothing.
It will definitely needed to be a great manager because it is highly needed to hone your skills in business management.
The most important thing is that one should sharpen his skills in business management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds