Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

MBA Studies - Does it prepare you to be a manager?

It will definitely needed to be a great manager because it is highly needed to hone your skills in business management.
The most important thing is that one should sharpen his skills in business management.
Exactly, i feel business is mostly about the skills one possess. In my country, there are a lot of business owner who don't have an educational qualification but are doing much better than people who are qualified educationally.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually holding a certificate in MBA really do prepare you to the position of a manager but not all becomes manager due to qualifications and modifications to work.

The MBA, I believe, will help anyone who applied for it to become a better manager. The reason some people failed as manager is because they did not go for further education. There are a lot of things to learn about management and MBA will help in this regard.

The MBA, I believe, will help anyone who applied for it to become a better manager. The reason some people failed as manager is because they did not go for further education. There are a lot of things to learn about management and MBA will help in this regard.

Pursuing education can help you understand and learn theoretical aspects of a specific field. However, such kind of fields might not be able to help you get professional exposure.

I think MBA Studies is not a guarantee for someone to become a manager but it's just a guide line for you to be successful in your career. you most have to work on yourself to be a better manager.

MBA is very important because you would be exposed to the advanced level of studying business management and if you are business man, you need the MBA to be able to bring in Innovations to your business

Making yourself a better business manager is the main goal of pursuing an MBA, and in my opinion, receiving such training will significantly increase your chances of doing so.

It helps you to get hired by reputed companies (provided you got an MBA degree from a reputed university and have good grades). Being a good manager is not about what you have studied at the university.

Actually holding a certificate in MBA really do prepare you to the position of a manager but not all becomes manager due to qualifications and modifications to work.
You're absolutely right by saying this, I think this is the best idea in as much as you have the certificate. And I'm very sure with this certificate you can get post as w manager.

Well I think it depends. if you are already a manager and then obtaining the MBA, it will be a better idea of given you the best strategy and knowledge for a better management. Though there are people who are good managers but doesn't have the MBA.

Well I think it depends. if you are already a manager and then obtaining the MBA, it will be a better idea of given you the best strategy and knowledge for a better management. Though there are people who are good managers but doesn't have the MBA.

I think that having an MBA degree helps you understand the duties of a manager in a better manner and in some way it could help you in a much better manner.

Actually obtaining an MBA in business, has alot of advantage so as to prepare for a bigger task ahead of you in business and also gives you a better opportunity to know how to plan for budget.

Actually obtaining an MBA in business, has alot of advantage so as to prepare for a bigger task ahead of you in business and also gives you a better opportunity to know how to plan for budget.

It could have many benefits for sure. There are many people who love to study the subject of business and this kind of degree may help them clarify many concepts related to finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds