Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you agree that money cannot buy happiness?

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits
We often hear this statement that money cannot buy happiness. In my case, I oppose to the idea that money cannot buy happiness. How will we be happy if we do not have money; if we are hungry, or deprived of our wants and needs? What is one cause of depression? Money is one root cause of depression. The mind cannot coordinate the body in search of money. A big smile is painted on our lips if there is money and loud laughter could be heard. In fact, you could also dance as no one is watching you. Money becomes the root of all evil if you misuse it. What can you add?

Advertisement Placeholder
Money cannot make a rich happy but those with no money or little money will feel happy as they can buy materialistic things that can make them happy even if its temporarily

Yes, even in temporary happiness as long as the proof is there that money can buy happiness. No one feels happy if deprived of money to buy essential needs.

We often hear this statement that money cannot buy happiness. In my case, I oppose to the idea that money cannot buy happiness. How will we be happy if we do not have money; if we are hungry, or deprived of our wants and needs? What is one cause of depression? Money is one root cause of depression. The mind cannot coordinate the body in search of money. A big smile is painted on our lips if there is money and loud laughter could be heard. In fact, you could also dance as no one is watching you. Money becomes the root of all evil if you misuse it. What can you add?
This is true
A lot of people do not agree with this but even rich people still cry

Money can make people happy, but it may not give you permanent happiness and at least you can and make others happy with it

Money is said to be the root of all the evils forgetting that not all are money hungry people that may lead to a certain crime. Money is valuable that we need to pour out our energy just to have something on our plate that makes us happy.
[automerge]1680922528[/automerge]
Money cannot make a rich happy but those with no money or little money will feel happy as they can buy materialistic things that can make them happy even if its temporarily
Yes, you are so right, those people who are so materialistic feel happy when they have money for their wants. But they only have temporary happiness when seeing their wallet empty.

Last edited:
Money cannot help a person get married or have their own kids but they can have pleasure in other ways that will be temporary only

Money can buy happiness. We will be happy if saved from a bad sickness because of money. We will be happy if reached other places because of the money used during travel. There are more obvious supports that money can buy happiness.

Money is quite important for us for our survival and for us to enjoy our life we need decent money otherwise our life will be tough

Yes, true life will be tough without money. It's not good to feel which is why we need to save. We have to value saving to avoid borrowing or loaning.

Life is nothing about money now as you cannot even get water for free so if you are out of money then you should earn it

Life is nothing about money now as you cannot even get water for free so if you are out of money then you should earn it
Correct, there's no free this time all is involved with money. If we carry heavy we cannot invite someone to carry our heavy loads without money in return. That's the picture now of our society.

I try to limit my time going for rides with friends as we do spend money on these occasions so better to limit ourselves

You can go provided it's they to spend hehe or equal sharing of the expenses not you alone to do the blowout.

It can buy but you cannot get fixed happiness through money but you can get the means through money only

I don't really agree with this. Money makes you live a good life which can afford you happiness. Excessive love for money is where the issue lies.

Money can never buy happiness at all. There are many people who do not earn a lot, but still they are quite happy because they live a life they desire. However, money can help you gain that thing.

We cannot buy happiness because its not available in the market but at least we can buy things that can make us happy

If only happiness is bought I surely buy a little to make myself happy. It's not all the time we feel happy unless there's always money to dine to my favorite resto.

I know we cannot buy happiness like that, we can make a kid happy with toys and other goodies but even then they will look for their mother and we cannot buy a mother or her love with money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds