Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you agree that money cannot buy happiness?

Money can't directly buy happiness. But it is true that the lack of money can cause serious unhappiness and depression for a person. Imagine a landlord drives a person out of an apartment because of unpaid rent, the person can never be happy.

Advertisement Placeholder
It cannot buy happiness directly but can buy things that may make you feel happy or satisfied and since things are so much expensive now we really need money for our survival too

We can for sure make ourselves happy if there is money all the time. Life will be full of mysteries in the absence of money. People commit crimes because they do not have money. Money can buy the happiness we desire.

If money can buy happiness then we won't see rich die or getting hurt, injured but instead they are mostly in depression as they keep thinking about money all the time

If money can buy happiness then we won't see rich die or getting hurt, injured but instead they are mostly in depression as they keep thinking about money all the time
Even the poor gets injured too. And the injury and deaths of the poor are always comparatively worse than that of the rich.

Yes, money definitely does not buy happiness but can help you achieve it, because money is nothing more than a tool that can make you reach your goals faster, if you know how to use it, you will get happiness.

It is very important to chase money. That's how they deceived our parents that money is not important and they went ahead to make money and drive big cars.

Money cannot buy happiness but the source to acquire happiness through the things we want to buy or own. We can buy a new car and ravel to a country we like for vacation and in the absence of money we cannot reach our dreams and the feeling is bad.

We all know the importance of money and how it can affect our life and lack of it can make us feel bad where we cannot even buy bread and butter

I know we cannot buy happiness like that, we can make a kid happy with toys and other goodies but even then they will look for their mother and we cannot buy a mother or her love with money

I think that money cannot buy happiness. There are many rich people who also suffer from many problems that money can definitely not solve.

I think that money cannot buy happiness. There are many rich people who also suffer from many problems that money can definitely not solve.
Definitely it cannot buy happiness but since its important for us for our survival we all need money for our wants and luxuries and feel happy when we can buy anything we want.

It cannot buy happiness directly but can buy things that may make you feel happy or satisfied and since things are so much expensive now we really need money for our survival too

I think that money can indirectly bring a lots of happiness in one's life because there are many things associated with money that bring happiness.

We cannot even have a glass of pure water without paying for it so its so much important for our survival and for comfort

Definitely, money can buy happiness. We are not happy if there is no money to buy for the essentialities at home, personal needs, and more But when there is money, our mouths are wide open for joy.

Lack of money can make us sad too because those that don't have the money aren't even sure of getting their 3 meals daily

Happiness is not a physical commodity that can be bought. It is a state of being that financial resources can catalyze. My answer would be in the affirmative.

Money is important and lack of money makes you unhappy and sad then it means it makes you happy when you have the money so that answers it

Money can buy happiness. I believe that with money you can afford a luxurious life, travel around the whole world, buy shares and own businesses but without money, you're surely gonna be depressed when you loose something dear to your heart (life of a loved one) just because you could not afford it.

Yes, we can buy happiness. Once we buy the thing we like we are happy and if not we are sad. I do not favor the idea that money cannot buy happiness.

It's best to let everyone stay happy even if for materialistic things. We can donate money to orphanages so that they can have a better life and future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds