Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Have you joined any frugal forum to save money?

No, last I checked is that "get rich quick schemes" often cost more money than they give. The people I know that have gotten rich often don't share how they did it.

News flash! They never got rich quick through a legitimate means. This is the reason why they find it very difficult to share how they made the money.

Some years ago, I was involved in a lot of get rich quick schemes which I made some money from but still ended up losing a lot more.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was once a paid poster on a frugal forum, I did use some ideas that I learned on the forum. I still use some ideas that I discovered on the forum

I was once a paid poster on a frugal forum, I did use some ideas that I learned on the forum. I still use some ideas that I discovered on the forum
It could be a good job also you gained the experience on the same time which means it is interesting concept to work as staff member or paid poster.

They’re great for picking up money-saving tips and creative ways to recycle or repurpose stuff.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds