Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you agree that money cannot buy happiness?

Donating portion of your money will be priceless. That's one way money buys happiness to the needy, helpless and hungry children.

Advertisement Placeholder
We should see if we can help the needy and need to donate with our own hands and no need to trust any society for that

If someone is just focusing on happiness on money and then he will only be someone that is searching for accumulating more and more without spend on luxury or something like that.

Every person has different mindset, some feel happy when they are able to achieve daily basic needs whereas others feel happy after they are able to afford luxuries

Money can buy happiness, no money we will be unhappy especially if we're hungry or feel something bad to our body, there's no money for medic. It's a worse feeling.

We often hear this statement that money cannot buy happiness. In my case, I oppose to the idea that money cannot buy happiness. How will we be happy if we do not have money; if we are hungry, or deprived of our wants and needs? What is one cause of depression? Money is one root cause of depression. The mind cannot coordinate the body in search of money. A big smile is painted on our lips if there is money and loud laughter could be heard. In fact, you could also dance as no one is watching you. Money becomes the root of all evil if you misuse it. What can you add?

I don't care about what anyone says about money being able to buy happiness because as far as I'm concerned, there is no level of happiness that money cannot buy for me because it is going to get me anything that I want in life which is practically what is going to make me happy.

First and foremost, you need to understand what exactly is happiness. Isn't happiness all about a comfortable life, being able to pay bills without worrying about anything, not having any debt, and being financially secure because you have investment portfolios and savings? All of these things come from money, right?

Money is one of the most powerful things in the universe right now but one of the few things that it cannot guarantee you is happiness. Someone has to look for genuine happiness from different other sources and that is why it is advisable that you should not lose yourself while trying to make money.

First and foremost, you need to understand what exactly is happiness. Isn't happiness all about a comfortable life, being able to pay bills without worrying about anything, not having any debt, and being financially secure because you have investment portfolios and savings? All of these things come from money, right?

Seriously, this is why I will always argue it and stand my ground any day someone mentions that money is not source of happiness because there is nothing that makes me happy in this life than being able to provide for myself and my family everything they desire in life which is going to make them to be very happy and it's only money that is going to make it to the possible.

Seriously, this is why I will always argue it and stand my ground any day someone mentions that money is not source of happiness because there is nothing that makes me happy in this life than being able to provide for myself and my family everything they desire in life which is going to make them to be very happy and it's only money that is going to make it to the possible.
The truth is that money is going to make you to afford almost everything that you will want in this life but that does not ultimately guarantee that you are going to be happy because life is not all about. It is also easier to be sad with money than to be sad without money 😂😂.

That is true without money you wont be able to provide for your family and become happy so I think money can buy happiness,and I hope if you have money you can celebrate your life and be happy,but well some people in cordials relationship believe without money that they can still celebrate and live naturally happy

That is true without money you wont be able to provide for your family and become happy so I think money can buy happiness,and I hope if you have money you can celebrate your life and be happy,but well some people in cordials relationship believe without money that they can still celebrate and live naturally happy

Money is what makes anything work in our society today because I can't think of anything that you want to do which requires for you to pay for it that wouldn't be money that is required.

I cannot be comfortable without having money which will help me to sort out so many responsibilities that I need to take care of and someone will come and tell me that money is not the source of happiness.

Money is what makes anything work in our society today because I can't think of anything that you want to do which requires for you to pay for it that wouldn't be money that is required.

I cannot be comfortable without having money which will help me to sort out so many responsibilities that I need to take care of and someone will come and tell me that money is not the source of happiness.
I sincerely believe that money does not directly give you happiness, but it helps you achieve it if you use your money wisely, that is, you use it for those things that will give you satisfaction and therefore happiness.

Unless you are a person who lives totally self-sufficient, who gets his own water, raises his own animals, has his own garden and lives totally independent, I don't know how you will not need money in your life, and therefore achieve happiness.

I sincerely believe that money does not directly give you happiness, but it helps you achieve it if you use your money wisely, that is, you use it for those things that will give you satisfaction and therefore happiness.

Unless you are a person who lives totally self-sufficient, who gets his own water, raises his own animals, has his own garden and lives totally independent, I don't know how you will not need money in your life, and therefore achieve happiness.

Remove money in everything someone is doing and you're going to find out everything will stand still. You can't eat raw money yes, it's a goat that will eat raw money but money takes care of our needs and I can't think of any that makes someone happy in this life more than being able to take of his or her needs.

I think it's BS when people say you can't buy happiness with money. Money certainly does help with ones mental state of mind, especially if that money helps them provide for their family and help them get further in life. If I had more money, I could pay off my debts faster, in turn helping with said depression from having said bills.

It doesn't mean you will get everything from having money, but it makes life a lot easier to have money. I've lived poor and it sucks living week to week sometimes. But having money every week without having to bust my ass, helps with my mental health.

So yes I think money can buy happiness, but it doesn't buy love, family, friends, etc. It only helps you get your life in order, it's up to you to find love, build a family etc.

I think it's BS when people say you can't buy happiness with money. Money certainly does help with ones mental state of mind, especially if that money helps them provide for their family and help them get further in life. If I had more money, I could pay off my debts faster, in turn helping with said depression from having said bills.

It doesn't mean you will get everything from having money, but it makes life a lot easier to have money. I've lived poor and it sucks living week to week sometimes. But having money every week without having to bust my ass, helps with my mental health.

So yes I think money can buy happiness, but it doesn't buy love, family, friends, etc. It only helps you get your life in order, it's up to you to find love, build a family etc.

I have actually been depressed once and it's because of the financial situation that I found myself in after losing almost all my money in a very wrong project that I shouldn't have invested my money into. I know what he took me for me to be able to come out of such depression. Getting a very big financial aid from my best friend was what helped me to get over it, and someone will come and say money is not a source of happiness. I wouldn't have survived if I didn't get the financial assistance.

If I had all the money I needed, I don't think I would work for a day in my life and I can afford the best kind of luxury life I want to have in any where in the world. Money can buy more than just happiness. The only thing money can't buy is life when someone is dead. To some extent, money can pay for intensive medical care which can save one from clutches of death.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds