Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

Yes I heard about it, I requested the payment for $9 but I have not received a response as of today, I still asked the question. I love that @Alexander has already bought the site, maybe he will merge it with Bizdustry.
C.Griggs announced at bizdustry that he has settled all outstanding debts owed members. I've received mine, i hope you've been paid now??

Advertisement Placeholder
I was not having enough so I am not disturbed but I'm very sure he will pay everybody that was a legible for payment and I hope bizdustry is able to manage the site better.

One major treat in the ecommers industry is the issue of getting a fake product from the supposedly advertised original product. Since you not be there to physically examine the.before shopping to you

C.Griggs announced at bizdustry that he has settled all outstanding debts owed members. I've received mine, i hope you've been paid now??
Yes it is true, C.Griggs credited me the amount I requested. He owes me $1.50, which if he credits it is fine, and if not, at least I cancel and thank him. He did the right thing by not being able to spend time on the page.

Before using a particular e-commerce site or platform, make a careful review on the customer services response of that e-commerce store to know how they handle refund policies should the package you received is a fake

Yes it is true, C.Griggs credited me the amount I requested. He owes me $1.50, which if he credits it is fine, and if not, at least I cancel and thank him. He did the right thing by not being able to spend time on the page.
That shows he's legit. He kept a good name, i have always applauded him. Making a good name after everything is simply the best. He's built a fine reputation for that in the internet world. That will make him become successful again when he eventually start another venture online.

That shows he's legit. He kept a good name, i have always applauded him. Making a good name after everything is simply the best. He's built a fine reputation for that in the internet world. That will make him become successful again when he eventually start another venture online.
Yes, he is responsible and has demonstrated it. It would be good that all the people who set up a forum have this responsibility, this way they will have the doors open at another time for us as members, to give the support they need.

E-Commerce Drawbacks, Many consumers still prefer the personal touch and relationships formed at a brick-and-mortar shop.

E commerce the disadvantage is the network because many people wary about shopping online because of scams, but e commerce business is a nice business.

Another disadvantage you need to look carefully into in the ecommers industry is the bad customer services some of them have which I have personally experienced myself. If there's a discrepancy in any chain of arrangements on how you'll get your products duely shipped to you, customer care will be no where to be found.

Among the disadvantages that I can mention, I consider that there are mainly scams, late delivery, low quality products that are not the ones desired by the customer, etc. Of course, there are also advantages, and the strongest one is the convenience for the merchants and the customer.

Yes, but these are disadvantages from a customer's perspective. If we analyse e-commerce from seller's perspective, we can see that not every one is aware of e-commerce in the current world and not every person orders products online. I live in a tier 3 country and many people are not aware about e-commerce or how it works.

Yes, but these are disadvantages from a customer's perspective. If we analyse e-commerce from seller's perspective, we can see that not every one is aware of e-commerce in the current world and not every person orders products online. I live in a tier 3 country and many people are not aware about e-commerce or how it works.
Of course it's true, from the customer's perspective! And looking at it from the seller's point of view you are right. E-commerce is a new thing for many, and they have to learn a lot to be successful. Marketing is one of the drawbacks.

Yes, he is responsible and has demonstrated it. It would be good that all the people who set up a forum have this responsibility, this way they will have the doors open at another time for us as members, to give the support they need.
That's a nice example he set up. Had it been he left soured feelings to his members do you think anyone would be wishing him well? I don't think so. God name is always better than having millions and being judged by wrong deeds.

That's a nice example he set up. Had it been he left soured feelings to his members do you think anyone would be wishing him well? I don't think so. God name is always better than having millions and being judged by wrong deeds.
As we have discussed in other publications, it is very important that site owners leave a good image and reputation. Because they will surely come back and we can join them with confidence. Otherwise it will be as you describe, they will receive only criticism and contempt.

As we have discussed in other publications, it is very important that site owners leave a good image and reputation. Because they will surely come back and we can join them with confidence. Otherwise it will be as you describe, they will receive only criticism and contempt.
That's true. Building fine reputation is always good both online and offline in order to stay loved by people. But failure to build fine reputation attracts hostile receptions.

That's true. Building fine reputation is always good both online and offline in order to stay loved by people. But failure to build fine reputation attracts hostile receptions.
That's right, in the case of @C.Grigg he can be sure that if he ever opens another website, he can count on me because he has come out with honesty. With people who act incorrectly, I keep my distance.

That's right, in the case of @C.Grigg he can be sure that if he ever opens another website, he can count on me because he has come out with honesty. With people who act incorrectly, I keep my distance.
@C.Grigg, is simply a good man. He is currently focusing on his new duty being a police man and taking care of his aged grand father, that's what he told me.

@C.Grigg, is simply a good man. He is currently focusing on his new duty being a police man and taking care of his aged grand father, that's what he told me.
That's right @Sincerem , that's what he also told me. I hope everything goes well for him and that in the future he can come back with more strength and desire to continue what he left, his websites and with new ideas.

One of the biggest disadvantages associated with E-commerce is that most of the online platforms in Tier 1 countries deal in paypal when it comes to online shopping. This means if I live in Tier 3 country where paypal is not supported, then there is absolutely no way I could sell my products to people living in Tier 1 countries who prefer Paypal as a payment option.

That's right @Sincerem , that's what he also told me. I hope everything goes well for him and that in the future he can come back with more strength and desire to continue what he left, his websites and with new ideas.
That's good wishes you wished C.criggs. he assured me that when he's chanced from his duty as a police officer and taking care of his father he will come over at forums he's involve to share conversation with members.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds